No announcement yet.

MLB wed 5/2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got screwed in that rule on the cubs game as well. Such bull****. No Action should be the result. **** em all.

Comment

SF/Colorado under 8 +100

2 units

Washington +168

1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Exactly. They were being touted up as possibly the best or second best team in the East there for a while though, when they were posting the best 2nd half record in the east. They've looked like garbage in the playoffs however, and that leads me to believe that either they were overrated, or they're huge chokers who can't handle the pressure of a playoff game, or both.

I am aggrivated that I sorta fell into the trap that they were actually a decent team with some potential to at least compete with the very average NJ Nets. I mean ****, they've been blown out of every road game, and they all but blew a 20 point lead last night in a do or die home game, and it's not like they're getting their ass whipped by the Suns or Spurs here or something....i mean really.

If NJ actually does anything worth speaking of in the next round and proves they are some sort of sleeper team, and is better than I think they are, or if the Craptors perk up and actually take this series like they should have if they were anywhere near as good as their 2H record, then I will be wrong, and admit as much, but until then, I have no choice but to see them as a bunch of huge overrated chokers.
        I see what your saying. I was just thinking that a 3rd seed being expected too lose in the 1st round would be underrated.

Yeah...too young and inexperienced maybe, Bosh has done nothing in his first series, and everything runs through him. They've been a good home team all year and very average on the road, so that doesn't surprise me too much...so that game two loss in Toronto was huge, losing home court.

With both guards for Toronto either out, or less than healthy...I can't see them winning 2 in a row however...it;s over....but a nice turnaround this year by Colangelo for sure...lot's of promise there....

Comment

Yea, don't get me wrong, I root for the Craptors alot (I don't dislike them just cause I call em the Craptors....i just like the word, lol)....but I just think they failed miserably to ride the 2nd half momentum they created for themselves into the playoffs. At the very least, winning the first series this year would have been huge for their confidence in coming years.

Nice to see KC finally score too....i mean ****, it only took em 11 freakin hits till they finally got some runs across the plate :bang:

Hope they don't blow it now....which is obviously always a concern with them, especially in a game they should probably be leading about 6-1 or 7-1 and it's just 3-1....they're bound to screw that up somehow yet.

Comment

lmao...i just saw KC took the lead 3-1 and i thought sweet....................then i thought oh no...they have kind of an unreliable bullpen and stiffy is on 'em.......:bang: :bang: ...late inning collapse here we come....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL @ Oakland/Boston going over 9 because of 3 errors by Oakland, the ump refusing to call a corner strike the entire game, and then someone reaching on a broken bat cue shot in the 9th to bring around the 10th run.

I also see it's raining in KC. Hope they don't call the game early, or I'm sure the book will find some way to declare it a loss, even if KC is winning....

Comment

Yea, don't get me wrong, I root for the Craptors alot (I don't dislike them just cause I call em the Craptors....i just like the word, lol)....but I just think they failed miserably to ride the 2nd half momentum they created for themselves into the playoffs. At the very least, winning the first series this year would have been huge for their confidence in coming years.
                Yeah...I know your a Raptors guy...I think Barngani getting hurt at the end really changed things for this team at the end. Who knows...I know this town was thinking East finals going in fore sure...

Comment

I also see it's raining in KC. Hope they don't call the game early, or I'm sure the book will find some way to declare it a loss, even if KC is winning....
                  lmao...stif...i just started the contest May1 so i basically have made my 2nd baseball play in about 4 weeks today and if that one gets rained out and i get dicked on that one too, i will never so much as look at another baseball line again...thats just rediculous.....

Comment

Nice!!!....hat the old hat trick of escapes tonight on the KC game....escaped getting cornholed by the rain out rule, escaped the KC bullpen and most importantly..............escaped the late inning stifler play collapse.....:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X