No announcement yet.

JML "I love Charlie Hustle's new Avatar" Monday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so you do like using a team's avg vs LHP/RHP as a tool?

It says you don't in your first post, and now you just said you do, so I'm assuming the first one was a typo, or i'm misreading it.

Anyway, thanks for the reply :thumbs:

Comment

No problem, Stif...just think your misreading it...and as I read back, I can see how that could read that way. I meant to say I don't like career trends, but I do like lefty/righty stats.

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Yeah, Ditka, Stif...I see that Duke has been great against Chicago..I usually don't take "Career vs Team A" into account very much when capping. New Cub team, new players, new year...but that is probably a reason for the line. Although a couple Cubs have awesome career numbers against Duke, and newcomer Soriano is 2 for 5 lifetime, and Duke is 0-1 in his last 2 starts against the cubbies, ...who knows...that career number could mean something, but I rarely use it. But...the one thing I don't like is that the avg. vs lefties I believe in that capping tool very much. Just think Hill is too good for Pitt. Might grab some of that under though, Stif.
      Clarification on bold....what I meant was that now that you and Ditka pointed out the Cubs "avg. vs lefties" to me...I didn't like to see that fact because I "believe in that capping tool very much"

Worded it confusing or missed a comma...my bad.

Comment

Halladay cruising again....he doesn't throw one pitch without a ton of movement on it...amazing...

Comment

Had some bullpen losses tonight with Cubs, Phils and it looks like the O's. :bang:

Added a unit to the Dbacks play @ -115
          Total 3 Unit play.

Comment

Working...
          X