Wednesday Baseball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Baseball

Plugging along lately...Nothing great but making a couple bucks here and there.

Red Sox +155 over Coloroado...I know Franchise has been talking about Ubaldo looking a little hittable lately and this looks like the best spot so far for a go against. Sox off loss yesterday so it sets up perfectly. Now only if Lackey can pitch half-way well. Like this one quite a bit.

Also like Oakland -110 ober Cinnci in an early game.

And a huge anti-public play of KC +1.5 (even) over STRASBURG!!:thumbs:

Comment

Good luck with that. And its amazing what Ubaldo is doing because while he has certainly pitched well, based on his peripherals his ERA should be over 2.00. I don't like Lackey in general as a pitcher but I think your getting decent value. As a NYY fan I wouldn't mind seeing Ubaldo's run continue another game. But with his next 3 starts being @ SD, SF and SD I think he can avoid getting blown up in any of those games.

Also I know Strassburg mania is getting pretty hyped up, good luck with that although from what I have seen he shouldn't have many problems with the Royals. They struggled to hit the ball well off of Livan.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
      X