Saturday in-game discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HabsFan99 View Post
    Dutch what to you think of Tex Sea over 9?? i feel like putting 4 units on it
    I like it dude....Texas is going to get at least 5.....Seattle could be the problem though, you never know which Padilla is going to show. But Batista sucks....I'm about to unload on Texas scoring 1st.

Comment

how bout 2 more left on base for the white sox... bunch of pussys
      NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Joe Crede....stellar work today Kid!

Comment

Woody Williams did a jood job getting out of that 3rd inning...freaking ump robbed the Astros if anyone is watching the game

Comment

Padilla was still pitching in the sixth after giving up six runs?
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

OK now 1 more run in the Texas game
              NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

There we go!! the over hits!! :beerbang:
                NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

sounds like the giants game is cancelled today, damn really liked that play today

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    sounds like the giants game is cancelled today, damn really liked that play today
                    yeah I liked it too..

also looks like it might rain tomorrow in Boston.
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Phil Garner is one of the dumbest managers in the MLB. The score was tied 5-5 at the bottom of the 6th and then he decides takes out Woody Williams and now what? Score is 5-8 and game is out of reach. I know there are 2 innings left but Philly has now scored on four consecutive innings and I don't see their bats cooling off.

Comment

I don't understand how the Cards play so ******* well and then can't hit a ******* beach ball.

PUSSIES

Comment

Hey Pujols, what's up your ass doggie? I mean Jesus Christ, could you be anymore of a pussy? Batting less than a buck fifty now, and I don't see this little bitch breaking out of it.

Comment

:nuts: ..Woo SD takes the lead..I think that is the first time a team I bet on today had a lead..I'm gonna go get a beer to celebrate..:beerbang:

Comment

O's closed KC and the Sunshine band out.. whew...

need some more yanks runs.
                              Overall Records

Comment

6-0 Padres, this game is OVER in the 3rd. No chance, I mean absolutely 100% chance Dodgers will not come back and win this game. There is absolutely no way they will get any runs or even come close to win this thing. Padres are a LOCK to win this game up 6-0 in the 3rd.

No crossed fingers, I ain't near wood and the PADRES are an absolute LOCK to win and beat the Dodgers tonight (4/14)

Comment

Working...
                                X