April 14th with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 14th with flmmkrz

bad friday the 13th, I can't recall my last losing day before yesterday so now that its passed hopefully get things back on track....

Cubbies - 130 to win 1 unit

im a bit of a glutton being on these fools again but the bats are too good to slump forever and Hill has looked very good so far whereas Arroyos been hittable. I think they make up for the mess that was yesterday and get it done today. Not huge value today but enough that it's a play for me.

Marlins + 113 x 1 unit

Fading Davies and getting an excellent price on Olsen who I do like. Braves bats are going to have to prove to me that they are alive before I stop fading their weaker pitchers any chance I get.

Brew Crew + 121 x 1 unit

I don't love Suppan but then I don't like the struggling Cards with Wells either. The way the cards are going if Suppan just doesn't keep coming after Pujols there is no reason this game can't go the brewers way as I have it as almost a pk with a slight edge for home field to the cards but too much value here.

SF - 127 to win 1 unit

Time for that 1st win as a giant for Barry. Pirates stink as they proved last night, I don't think the line up could buy a clutch at bat. Zito was better his last outing and against a struggling line up it's a good time to jump on them. Armas has had his struggles vs the giants line up in the past.

O's - 170 to win 1 unit

Laying the chalk again against the royals. Perez is very much hittable and I have this game as -210ish so for this price even with chalk its got its value to me.

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    bad friday the 13th, I can't recall my last losing day before yesterday so now that its passed hopefully get things back on track....

Cubbies - 130 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

im a bit of a glutton being on these fools again but the bats are too good to slump forever and Hill has looked very good so far whereas Arroyos been hittable. I think they make up for the mess that was yesterday and get it done today. Not huge value today but enough that it's a play for me.

Marlins + 113 x 1 unit CANCELLED

Fading Davies and getting an excellent price on Olsen who I do like. Braves bats are going to have to prove to me that they are alive before I stop fading their weaker pitchers any chance I get.

Brew Crew + 121 x 1 unit WIN + 1.21 UNITS

I don't love Suppan but then I don't like the struggling Cards with Wells either. The way the cards are going if Suppan just doesn't keep coming after Pujols there is no reason this game can't go the brewers way as I have it as almost a pk with a slight edge for home field to the cards but too much value here.

SF - 127 to win 1 unit CANCELLED

Time for that 1st win as a giant for Barry. Pirates stink as they proved last night, I don't think the line up could buy a clutch at bat. Zito was better his last outing and against a struggling line up it's a good time to jump on them. Armas has had his struggles vs the giants line up in the past.

O's - 170 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 UNIT

Laying the chalk again against the royals. Perez is very much hittable and I have this game as -210ish so for this price even with chalk its got its value to me.
    odd day, back to winning ways but 2 cancelled games otherwise a perfect day

3-0-2

+ 3.21 units

Comment

nice work today flmmkrz!
      “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
      1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Working...
      X