SaTURDay 7/4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaTURDay 7/4

3 straight losing days. Nice job by the Reds last night. How on earth could some rookie be walked in front of Pujols with 2 already on base in a 3 run game? The early Brewers play was a winner everywhere but on the scoreboard too. Either one of those winning would have turned my day around.....but these things happen, just gotta move on.

Got bombed on the late games though :puke:

ytd 451-427 (+12.13 units)

Today:

St Louis/Speds under 9.5 -120
    White Sux -120
    Red Sux -220
    Brewers +145
    Those ****ty Natinals I shouldn't be playing +110
    NY Yankees +108
    SF Giants -200
    Florida -140
    ****ty A's -101
    Texas/Tampon Bay over 10.5 -110
    LA Angels -150

2 units each

Some chalk, but I think it's more than warranted in all 4 games. I guess we'll see.

I think the only reason the Texas/TB total isn't at least 12 is because of the misconception of the awesomeness of Price, who normally walks about 5 guys a game and has his 100 pitches in after about 5 or 5 1/3 innings. He sometimes pitches around the trouble with his good stuff, but I don't think that type of performance will cut it in the Arlington heat where he will wear down sooner and the ball will fly out faster. Can't back the clown pitching for Texas though either against the high scoring Rays. The over just seems to be the best option there to me, as I could easily see both sides going off offensively in that game, and quite honestly I wouldn't be shocked if either one of the teams hits double digits on their own.

So of course here comes the 2-1 special in extra innings :bang:

The RED SOX screwed you but :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
    X