Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues 6/30

ytd 432-402 (+24.15 units)

More plays that even I normally make tonight, and a few big dogs. IMO it's a joke for Cleveland or St Louis to be anywhere near the -200 range, no matter who is pitching, and I don't really like the spot the Spankees are in tonight, so I went with the big dogs in all 3 of those games. Also can't believe I'm backing the Speds with BRONSON ARROYO pitching, but, Arizona just plain sucks, and the Reds may be getting hot now that they've got Votto back. I believe it also goes unnoticed that the Reds have one of the best bullpens in baseball, while Arizona has one of the worst. There's more ways to handicapping a game than who the starting pitchers are, and the way I go about it shows nice advantages for the Reds in many other categories, so I'll hold my breath and back good old Bronson, lol

So here's what I've got:

White Sux +179
    Tampon Bay -120
    Atlanta -124
    ****ty Natinals +133
    Seattle +215
    Speds +128
    Pirates +116
    SF Giants +185
    Brewers +120
    Dodgers -165

NY Yanks/Seattle under 9.5 -115
    LA Angels/Texas over 10.5 -105
    Oakland/Detroit over 9.5 +105

2 units each

A few more comments....

It's a joke the Oakland/Detroit game didn't get to at least 9 last night. 17 hits, 6 walks, and at least one who reached on an error. 13 men left on base according to the box score, and that's not counting the ones who were lost involving double plays. Like I said, the only way that would stay under is if a ton of guys were stranded. I feel the same about tonight's game, so getting back on the horse there.

Dodgers are -165 against "red hot Colorado" because the books feel they win, imo. Marquis is running out of gas, and returning to his "normal" self, which is a .500 pitcher with an era around 5.

I also don't understand how the crappy Mets can be a road fave, Santana or not. Speaking of which, Santana hasn't even pitched too well lately, except for his last start, which was against the Cardinals, who hit lefties like poo anyway. But if you ask me, they are just begging for NYM money with the mighty Santana as a smallish fave. The books know the Mets are injured, discouraged, and just plain bad right now. Yet there are over 80% on that team as a fave everywhere I look? Wow. Brewers are 12-8 vs LHP too, and the once strong Mets pen is dropping in the standings daily too if it comes down a close one late.
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM.

The line on Clev and St.Lou are juiced more for the starter than the books thinking that they have the better shot at winning IYO? Because I read often where you say the line shows who the books think will win. Just curios how you tell the difference between the two. thanks

Comment

:beerbang:

Comment

that A's.Tigers over should have sailed over again :bang:nice night anyway:beerbang: but you gotta stay away from those Nats:beer2:
        Last edited by gsad; 07-01-2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X