Clear All

• wednesday bases

Favorites (66-69)(-18.85)
    Underdogs (46-55)(+2.85)
    Runlines (11-10)(+210)
    Totals (15-10)(+4.02)
    Parlays (21-27)(-0.22)

Overall (159-171)(-10.10)

Yesterday was my turn to have a good day. I went 5-1 and picked up 4.54 units. Won my only dog, won my only favorite and won three of four parlays. If pattern holds true, I will take a beaten today.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.28 units

Yankees over Washington
    Minnesota over Pittsburgh

I know Wang sucks for the Yanks, but Nats are a miserable 6-24 on the road. Nats will score some runs tonight, but Yankees will score more. Bucs a poor road team, while Twins solid home team. Bucs horrible in inter-conference games as well. Huge pitching advantage for Twins and home field should make this a winner.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.67 units

Dodgers over Oakland
    Kansas City over Arizona

Simply going with Greinke at home in this one, and Dodgers simply a great home team vs a weak Oakland team. Really like this parlay.

Single Bets

Mets +141 vs Baltimore……………Why not? Mets even though they are having problems should not be this big of a dog vs O’s. Worth a shot here.

Toronto +120 vs Phillies…………Gut feeling here. Moyer has been pitching better lately, so why is this line only -120? AL usually beats NL in inter-league play. Just a fishy line, so I will go with the Jays to beat the Phillies again tonight. Phils are a better road team than at home this year. It don’t make sense, but facts are facts.

Texas -139 vs Houston………….Rangers just don’t seem to be getting the respect and I don’t understand it. Texas simply the better team, especially at home and this line is a steal.

Boston -1.5 (+105) vs Florida…………..Boston just a machine with great pitching this year. AL continues to dominate inter-league and should have no problem winning this game. Not afraid of the runline in this one as it should be easy.

Lets see if a miracle can happen and I win two nights in a row. Back on Thursday.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Nice night yesterday, I am with ya on the Mets and Blue Jays. Best of luck bud!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
    X