Clear All

• Daws1089's Tuesday Play

ytd:70-73-4 -9.30 units

Natinals +102

1 unit

for wednesday:

red sox/yankees over 11 -105

2 units

yankees really need to bounce back tonight and gain some ground on the sox for the season series. After a shut out I would expect them to bring whatever theyve got and they also know they will need to give wang some run support in his first start back. Red sox are probably foaming at the mouth to tee off on wang.

Comment

A's -Braden -123

2 units

Comment

having a rough june... if this one loses, I think I am done for a long time with baseball, no matter what I just can't get these games right consistently enough to win any money.

Dodgers/Rangers Under 10 -115

2 units

Comment

i like that total alot gl, keep truckin
          NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

stil milking this thread from tuesday lol. ill update everything and move on from it on monday, but for tonight.

Indians -108

2 units

Cardinals are nothing more than an average team these days. They are not getting nearly the consistency on the mound as they once were earlier this season. The indians are a team that I feel has a lot of gas left in the tank as far as the rest of the season. If they get a quality start from Lee and can get a few runs off of carpenter or rather get a lot fo runs so kerry wood doesnt have to pitch at all, I like their chances a lot at this number.

Comment

an update for record purposes

ytd:72-75-5 -8.76 units

Comment

Working...
              X