• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 5/26 turdage

reg plays 235-222 (-4.48 units)
    fave rl's 74-116 (-3.82 units)
    overall 309-338 (-9.30 units)
    faves who won by 1 run: 31 of 190 (16.32%)

Reds +108

Went with this play anyway, despite what I wrote earlier in possibly not trusting Owings. Line seems awful fishy, given Oswalt's career numbers vs CIN, which I know pretty much every one of the 79% on HOU tonight is basing their play on. If that was a factor, this would be no less than -150. Line just dropped from +116 to +108 as I was playing it too. I suspect this means Votto will be in the line up.

Tribe +110

I suspect the whole world will pretty much be on TB to bounce back after last night's pathetic debacle in the 9th inning. I on the other hand will ride what I hope turns out to be some positive momentum for the Tribe. If worse comes to worse, Isringhausen is probably available for the 9th :laughing:

Texas +109

I don't believe Joba is 100% like he says, and he never had much success vs Texas anyway. Millwood and the Texas bats at home are worth this dog price for sure in my book, even though the Yanks have been hot.

Brewers +103

The Brewers still own the Cardinals, and now I can get them as a home dog? Sweet

Twins +100

Lester stinks, and Boston is a very average Joe team on the road. Minny as a home dog is usually a play I like to make unless I can find strong reason not to, and I cannot here.

Tigers +145

My thoughts on this are in another thread. With the way KC has been playing compared to the way Detroit has been playing, and the way Edwin Jackson has been pitching, I don't see how KC is favored at all against Detroit. This should be a pick em if you ask me, and that's only because I'm giving a ton of respect to Greinke for what he's done so far this year.

Colorado -147

Eric Milton, lol. My thoughts on this are also in that same thread. Books giving their opinion here, making the team with by far and away the best record in MLB a +140ish dog to crappy Colorado....

LA Angels -180

Heaven help me. Just because the White Sox bashed out 17 runs on like 39 hits last night, doesn't all of a sudden mean they're a great offensive team, or that they will repeat that performance tonight, does it? Looking for a little more out of Saunders than crappy Santana, who is probably still hurt or something. Bartoilet Colon isn't any good, and this line is justified, i think....lol

Seattle +129

Oakland is 4-11 vs LHP. Makes sense since practically their whole line up is left handed. Giving the crafty Washburn a shot to shut them down tonight, especially since he could be pitching for $$$, as there is rumor some teams are interested in him if the M's are in a position to start selling at the deadline.

Seattle is no juggernaut, but who the heck is playing Oakland every day at these high fave prices they keep getting? Geez....they're one of the worst teams in the entire mlb.

2 units each

Colorado rl +130
    LA Angels rl +110

1/2 unit each

tailing you on Detroit pick. Hope we cash it.
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

Working...
    X