X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday >>>

MLB YTD: 50-41, +12.08 Units

Orioles -144 (Guthrie) vs Rangers
    Harrision is nothing but consistant, goes 4 or 5 innings, gives up 5 or 6 runs. I'll fade that with Guthrie and the home O's...

Yankees -117 (CC) vs Tigers
    Fading Verlander, and I like the Yanks to bounce back after getting embarrased in Boston, and take it out on Verlander...

Dodgers -137 (Wolf) vs Giants
    Fading Zito coming off his best start in years...

2 Units Each

Rays/Twins OVER 8.5 -140
    I've faded Niemann every start...going with an over this time, as Baker does not look right at all. Add in two weak bullpens so far this year, and I see alot of runs in the dome tonight.

3 Units

GL

JML- GL!...:thumbs:....lmao when they used to have the "wolf den" or whatever that stupid thing was in Philly.....dudes coming to the yard in wolf gear...:ohman:

Guthrie is due for a good start....rough last couple...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL JML!! I'm tailing ya on the yanks as well, hoping for a BIG outburst tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8fulJ View Post
        GL JML!! I'm tailing ya on the yanks as well, hoping for a BIG outburst tonight!
        Didn't get it.....outhit 'em 10-6, but couldn't cash 'em in...****ty. Probably come back with 'em as a dog tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Didn't get it.....outhit 'em 10-6, but couldn't cash 'em in...****ty. Probably come back with 'em as a dog tomorrow...
          Something I noticed this season JML, Yanks have been awful game 1 of a series. I'm looking to back them game 2's though :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

guthrie has been really average lately including today....13 runs in his last 15+ innings now....doesn't help when you leave with a 4-3 lead and the gas can that comes in behind you coughs up 3......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

The yanks have been downright awful period. Their offense is still alright, but they have the worst pitching staff in the majors. That's not something that's just gonna go away. I don't think this team could be considered "good" or "successful" right now with a 20 mil payroll, let alone 200 mil .

I swear, they continue to get worse every year. They never address their ****ty bullpen, most of their huge free agent signings are either busts or just become lazy and play like **** once they get paid, and guys who both truly wanna win and have the talent to do so like jeter, posada and rivera aren't getting any younger.

Its sad and kinda funny all at the same time to see them continually spend spend spend, yet keep getting worse every year.

I mean if this same team was wearing royals uniforms or mariners or pirates, and have done what they've done so far this year, they'd be drawing huge dog lines by now, but, they're the yankees, so, they'll continue being favored.

I'd pick my spots carefully when backing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                The yanks have been downright awful period. Their offense is still alright, but they have the worst pitching staff in the majors. That's not something that's just gonna go away. I don't think this team could be considered "good" or "successful" right now with a 20 mil payroll, let alone 200 mil .

I swear, they continue to get worse every year. They never address their ****ty bullpen, most of their huge free agent signings are either busts or just become lazy and play like **** once they get paid, and guys who both truly wanna win and have the talent to do so like jeter, posada and rivera aren't getting any younger.

Its sad and kinda funny all at the same time to see them continually spend spend spend, yet keep getting worse every year.

I mean if this same team was wearing royals uniforms or mariners or pirates, and have done what they've done so far this year, they'd be drawing huge dog lines by now, but, they're the yankees, so, they'll continue being favored.

I'd pick my spots carefully when backing them.
                The bullpen is killing them and losing Bruney again to injury was a huge blow. He was the only sure there out there when he came in. I think CC is getting better and he is notorious for being a slow starter. I'll prolly back off for awhile until things start looking patched up. I'm sure will be seeing Mr. Phil Hughes pretty soon the way things are going.

Comment

[QUOTE I'm sure will be seeing Mr. Phil Hughes pretty soon the way things are going.[/QUOTE]

Didn't even realize that he was starting tonight...has a 1.9ERA in Wilkes Barre this year. We shall see how that translates tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X