~~ BIFF'S MLB - EASTER SUNDAY ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S MLB - EASTER SUNDAY ~~

Riding these H+R+E plays still... 4-0 on the year, hope to continue. Back with more in a bit.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

1% H+R+E TOTAL - METS @ MARLINS - UNDER 24½ (+105)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff!

interesting angle you got on those HREs, too much for me, but I like the concept.

and the under looks solid for the two stellar pitchers :thumbs:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

gl biff. They gave me 26 -115 not 24.5 +105. Damn betus.

Comment

Thanks Q... I love the H+R+E, just makes more sense in my head than trying to crack run totals (bigger margin of error for me)... Good Luck Today!

Like look at these bone head plays! Dropped the ball, seriously Murphy 1 error... 2 runs... hurts the run total line more than it does me.

Daws, sometimes Bookmaker rubs me raw on their lines too... I guess it's good to have accounts at both, but BetUS always seemed shady the one time I used it a few years ago. Let's cash it!

Two road lefties at good + odds next up. This is the Nationals lineup I need to see to get my money on 'em for their 1st win of the season. Dunn at 1st Base and Milledge out of the lineup vs. a divisional opponent. Nothing pretty to like about the Nats right now (or ever...), just have to spot valuable opportunities and take your shots. Mike Gonzalez should be on the shelf tonight could make for an exciting 9th inning, and the only good thing about a loose cannon like Olsen is he'll surprise from time to time. I heard he quit smoking. I also like the Stros because Wandy might have the most wins of anyone in that rotation... sorry Roy. More than enough power in that lineup to bounce back with a big number themselves tonight. Lohse went from jobless to rotation mainstay last year, can he duplicate the effort? Motte should get the day off as well. Good Luck! :thumbs:

1% MONEYLINE = NATIONALS +165

1% MONEYLINE = ASTROS +115
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-12-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

One more H+R+E play for me today. Looking at adding the Brewers tonight... all plus odds for me today I guess. I expect a hard game tonight between these two this afternoon. Just doesn't feel like it'll be a slugfest today. Both teams come in with solid bullpens that can put up lots of eggs in the box score on Easter. Good Luck.

1% H+R+E TOTAL = RED SOX @ ANGELS - UNDER 27½ (+105)

Comment

nice hit on the mets

:beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Well I'm sticking to the only thing that has made me money this year...GOOD LUCK!

1% H+R+E TOTAL = CUBS @ BREWERS - OVER 27½ (-115)

Comment

Working...
              X