Happy Easter MLB Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter MLB Plays

First off, Happy Easter to all of those who also celebrate it! Too tired to update the record (updated through Thursday I believe) but I will when I'm not on the verge of passing out (combination of sleep deprivation and a lot of booze).
    Anyways, might as well post the first few while I'm still up. I'll get these in now and post some more when I return from Easter mass.

Plays (1.5 units each):
    Rays -148
    Royals/Yankees OVER 8

Tampa should avoid the sweep I'd have to think, especially with Shields going for the Rays versus one Adam Eaton (quite the rotation the O's have after Guthrie). Yankees lineup always should be good for 5 runs/game on average especially against Meche (respectable, not great) while the Royals should be able to hang a few on Joba the hut as well.

Other leans right now:
    Mets -130 - never bad to get one of the game's best SP's as such a reasonably-priced fave (although Josh Johnson very solid in his own right plus the fish can hit a bit).
    White Sox/Twins UNDER 9 - first 2 games have gone over despite both teams' offenses' really struggling to start the year. Very comical the Twinkies couldn't scratch one across against the Venezuelan twin of John Daly.
    Pirates +128 - Not a bad price to get them as a dog they way they've started (damn good start for them anyways) especially against the Harang-a-tang.

GLTA! :thumbs: I'll pull a few more out of my sleeve closer to game time.
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Add (1.5 units each):
    Diamondbacks/Dodgers UNDER 9
    Rockies -127

Also ended up playing the White Sox/Twins under but couldn't post it. GLTA! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
    X