Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday turds

735-751 (+6.25 units)

Fading 2 teams as faves tonight who will imo be on the outside looking in within the next few days...

Flubs +100

So the Chokers got past the rough and rugged Pittsburgh Pirates, managing to still hold a share of the wildcard lead. Yippee for them, but now they have to face a good team again, and if you look back over their record since about the all star break, it's easy to see how that's gone for em.

The Flubs didn't lay down for the Mutts, and I assume they won't for the Chokers either....

Tribe +150

What tremendous value here because the Sox are still contending....which IMO they won't be much longer. The sweep, and loss of the division lead at the hands on Minny the last 3 days tells the whole story. CWS just proved that much like the Milwaukee Brewers, they do not belong in the playoffs.

I'm sure the Tribe would like nothing more than to knock off the rival Sox and eliminate them from playoff contention in the last few days of the season.

Who better to do that against than John Danks, who the wins have been coming few and far between for lately....

2 units each

The Mutts are probably a good fade too, but I'm gonna stick to these 2 for now....
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-26-2008, 02:36 PM.

GL Stif. :thumbs: On a positive note the kid from Washington Court House, Ohio & Ohio State grad, since his MLB Debut on 9/10/08 for the tribe, has held MLB's #2,#6,#12 in BA, to just 3 total runs, in 19 IP

Comment

Working...
    X