Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday turds

689-698 (+25.40 units)

Would like to get to +50 units for the year yet. Should be manageable....

Small card (by my standards) tonight. Too many toss ups tonight, and not enough teams/pitchers worth straight up fading at the given lines, imo

The big faves aren't worth parlaying either. Milw sucks, but I ain't going against CC. He's a ****in machine. Same goes for Halladay. Not likin TOR at -200ish, but I sure ain't fadin that guy either with a .500 road team and a guy (Sonnanstine) who has like 1 road win this year....

Anyway, the ones I DO like....

Phillies +125

Please keep the pen OUT except for Lidge!! Thank you.

Reds +135

Playing the Reds 2 days in a row is dangerous, lol, but the Flubs are showing signs of a late season tanking, imho....and they're barely above .500 on the road. Bad line, at the very least. I'll side with the oddsmakers here, as if they thought the Flubs would win this one without a doubt, it would be -2 ******* hundred or more like all the other "easy winners" have been the last few weeks...

Texas +125

Millwood awesome lately, and Beckett not so much so. Very live dog, imo

LA Angels +145

LA wins like 75% of the games when they face a LHP starter. I'll take my chances at this line, Moseley or whoever.

LA Dodgers -145

Line's this high for a reason. Lowe a madman at home. Haren very avg lately. Must win for LAD

MIN/DET under 8.5 -115

I like both these SP's alot. Hopefully if they do well, the bullpens don't blow this, as both are very questionable, imho. Sad day when the Twins have to re-add Eddie Guardado :laughing:

2 units each
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM.

Adding one more:

Nats/Braves over 8.5 -115

2 units

Large public consensus on the over kept me off this one, but **** it. Both these pitchers have been miserable for the last month or so, and both teams have been scoring runs at a decent rate lately. Probably a pretty good chance one, or both of these clowns get lit up tonight....

Comment

stiffy- GL!....every service has the LAD as their top play today......that's usually never a good sign...lol...but i do agree with the play. GL!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Twins/Tigers.....

so far 7 runs on only 5 hits? Are you ******* kidding me?

Comment

Working...
        X