~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 10th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 10th ~~

Still need to update from yesterday's 1-2 performance, probably will do so after today's games. I liked the White Sox earlier, but got tied up and I never make a "rushed" play. So now first up... the Yankees w/ Pettitte looking to avoid the sweep has been a very solid bet. Saunders' contact pitching is ready to get rocked, and Andy's start against the Angels looks much worse that it was. Yes he got rocked, but his zone got pinched and he was behind virtually every hitter. He's been very good about bouncing back against this team, I look for him to do so again today. I talked to an avid Angels fan last night and he said he was going to unload on this game. I think a lot of people see this as a "bargain." We'll see. Good Luck. :thumbs:

NEW YORK YANKEES +110

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $395
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

I waited for this one to get plus odds online, and it did right before gametime, so I'm sticking with the plan and hopping aboard.

DODGERS/GIANTS - OVER 7 (+105)

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $380

Comment

My updated record is 20-39 picking road underdogs this year, 3-13 since the break. So picking these spots lately has been very tough for me. Tonight, I feel Chris Carpenter is still getting very little respect. Not to take anything away from the Cubs or Dempster who is a very good pitcher at Wrigley, but these odds are just plan silly if you ask me. I saw +125 odds earlier on today, so getting +145 is just too generous for me to lay off. I think people are loading up with house money on the Cubbies tonight. No PDJ today, just too busy this morning and none of the later games qualified. Good Luck if you got action on SNB.

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS +145

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $520
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 08-10-2008, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Looking at the numbers, I think I'm off road underdogs for the rest of the year. :ohman:

--

August ML = (3-7) -$1,425
        August RL = (0-0) +$0
        August O/U = (3-2) +$240
        August H+R+E = (1-1) -$55
        August Parlays = (3-1) +$1,355

BIG BETS = (0-0) +$0

PROP DE JOUR = (6-1) +$495

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $35,185

1% Bet Amount = $360