~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 4th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 4th ~~

Going to be out for most of the day, so I'm putting this play in now in case I do not return in time. A bunch of -200 fave games out there today that I'm not touching, so it's a good day to take off. This number has clicked off 9 on the KC game at most books now, somewhat rare that a line clicks off 9 so early in the day. I don't try and decipher smart money from "public" money because there really isn't a surefire way to, but books are asking for under action now it seems. I'm not going to bite the hook on the run total, but I'm stuck with one on the H+R+E line. KC just got done going to town on the Pale Hose, and now the Red Stockings and Buchholz could very well be next in the Kauffman circus. Meche has turned a corner since the all-star break, but dodging a bullet known as the Red Sox lineup tonight might be his biggest task of the year as he looks for his 4th QS in a row. He was able to put up a QS in Boston earlier this year, and with the Red Sox slipping in their division, they're going to want every piece of him tonight I think. Buchholz is a time bomb that could go off at any minute. He can get K's, but putting up a QS seems highly unlikely. If the Royals get out to an early lead, with coin flip ML odds, we very well could see a game like the Yankees had yesterday. Good Luck today gents!

AUGUST 4th

RED SOX/ROYALS - H+R+E OVER 28½ (-115)

*RISKING $415 TO WIN $360

--

August ML = (2-1) +$360
    August RL = (0-0) +$0
    August O/U = (1-1) -$70
    August H+R+E = (1-0) +$360
    August Parlays = (0-1) -$180

BIG BETS = (0-0) +$0

PROP DE JOUR = (3-0) +$300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $35,305

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 08-04-2008, 02:43 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Tough break on this game. I didn't watch the whole game, but seeing as 6 of the 7 runs were scored in the first 3 innings.... this game just came to an unfortunate halt for me. Only racked up 24 total H+R+E... if this game gets tied at 4-4, I'm just about positive this one is a winner. Next time.

--

August ML = (2-1) +$360
    August RL = (0-0) +$0
    August O/U = (1-1) -$70
    August H+R+E = (1-1) -$55
    August Parlays = (0-1) -$180

BIG BETS = (0-0) +$0

PROP DE JOUR = (3-0) +$300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $34,890

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 08-04-2008, 10:20 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
    X