~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 3rd ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - AUG. 3rd ~~

I hate taking the Yankees at home, but this is a rare situation where they might not be as overvalued as they are most days. Sorry this is a little late, but I'm busy whipping up pancakes and french toast for 5 senior citizens.

AUGUST 3rd

NEW YORK YANKEES +100

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $360

--

August ML = (1-1) +$0
    August RL = (0-0) +$0
    August O/U = (1-1) -$70
    August H+R+E = (0-0) +$0
    August Parlays = (0-1) -$180

BIG BETS = (0-0) +$0

PROP DE JOUR = (2-0) +$200

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $34,485

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff! Angels bats not so hot the last two, hopefully the Yankees can generate some runs :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Wow Rasner is especially bad today- lucky to only be down a 3 spot after 2. And wtf with Jeter bunting with no outs in the 1st inning?
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good luck, Biff. I'm opposite you on the LAA-NYY pick, so one of us will win.

Comment

This is a huge game for the Yankees. They all know it, the pressure may have gotten to Rasner a little bit. Looks like Girardi isn't going to be "Yankee-ing" him early, hope he can pull it together. Still, if the Yankees are shutout it's nobody's fault but that offense. Lackey is giving them pitches to hit. Hope they come back for us Underdog, anything can happen in that stadium. Murph, I think you hold the advantage as of now.

Next I'm on a two teams that bring out the bats during the day. Zambrano isn't the same K pitcher he has been in the past, and he's given up 45 hits in 38 day innings. Snell looking at 61 hits in 38 day innings. I need this game to start off fast, and I think there's a good shot of that happening despite the weakened offense of Pittsburgh. I wouldn't touch that 9 in the run total, I can very easily see 20+ hits in the game and only 7-8 runs. Cubs have been very good about leaving men on base.

PIRATES/CUBS - H+R+E OVER 28 (-115)

*RISKING $415 TO WIN $360
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 08-03-2008, 01:20 PM.

Comment

BOBBY ABREU , YOUR BASE RUNNING MAKES ME SICK! :puke:

Comment

Spankees
              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

PROP DE JOUR - ORIOLES/MARINERS - RUN IN 1st INN. = YES (-120)

*RISKING $120 TO WIN $100

- Cabrera has given up 22 runs in the 1st inning in 23 starts. OPS in 1st inning = 1.098. He has given up a run in the 1st inning in 7 of his last 10 starts. Average OPS of 1st 5 Mariners hitters = .745.

- Silva has given up 16 runs in the 1st innning in 22 starts. OPS in 1st inning = .814. He has given up a run in the 1st inning in 4 of his last 10 starts. Average OPS of 1st 5 Orioles hitters = .807.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
                  Spankees
                  Why you gotta do the dance before the game is over? Listen to your signature quote.

Comment

I have no excuse:puke: .....I'm better than that
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Im starting to feel bad for the defense of the angels

:lost:
                      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

And suddenly, Biff, the advantage swings your way.

Good Luck on that Cubs bet. Samardzija just came in and he's dealing.

Murph

Comment

I need 7 or more H+R+E in likely 12 more outs, possibly 15 if the Rats can stage an unlikely comeback. It's still very doable.

Another nice and easy cash on the PROP DE JOUR! Drink up! :beer2:

Comment

NICE Hit was on the same boat.....Girardi almost killed it for us huh.....that guy is really a dumb manager... bunting Jeter??? and leaving Edwar Ramirez in after he walked Aybar ...Bases loaded one out...and then lets dumbass Ramirez....pitch to Texeira...with a up in the plate fastball...for Texeria to hit a grand slam....what a moron...almost blew it for us...and ****ty Ramirez earns the win...you gotta be kidding me....i think Giese deserved that more than all those ****ty ass pitchers..Ramirez earns the win thats sooo dumb...

any idea on Toronto tonight?
                            DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL....WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THIS GAME CALLED SPORTS CAPPIN.

MONTH OF APRIL
                            MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
                            MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
                            NBA- 2-4

Comment

Biff,

Well done today. Cotts/Gaudin helped you get your over 28 and Reed Johnson then helped me get my Cubs RL victory.

Murph

Comment

Working...
                              X