Murph's Mularkey - 8/2/08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murph's Mularkey - 8/2/08

Hey, guys. I've been watching this board for several months, occasionally posting a reply, but this is my first post of picks.

1. Milwaukee RL (-125) over Atlanta. This is not breaking news, but Atlanta is done. They've lost Chipper, Hudson, & big Tex during the past week and they were sub-.500 with them. Milwaukee has a winning road record and coming off of the spanking by my Cubbies, they have something to prove. I see CC going 9 strong.

2. Tampa (-127) over Detroit. Tampa just wins at home. Even if Detroit is up after 7 innings, Tampa will find a way to win.

3. Houston (+127) over New York. I was impressed by Oswalt's return last week (even if it was over Cincy), and the Mets have been less then impressive with Johan on the bump.

1 unit each.

Good luck to everyone!

Murph

MLB Season Stats:
    0-0

Welcome to the forum, Murph. Good to have a MAC fan on board.

GL :beerbang:
    Go Boilers!
    Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
    4* 0-2
    3* 8-7
    2* 3-1
    2H 2-1

Comment

Good Luck today Murph! :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Thanks Biff. Good talking to you again.

Thanks, Boiler. Which MAC team do you support? I figure with your Indians logo that it's one of the six teams from Ohio.

My Cubbies got back on track today, wish I woulda played them. :laughing:

Murph

Comment

I am a Boilermaker fan but I enjoy watching MAC football and basketball. I probably like Kent State the most....and Akron.
          Go Boilers!
          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
          4* 0-2
          3* 8-7
          2* 3-1
          2H 2-1

Comment

Not bad for my debut: 3-0; +3.27 units

Comment

Working...