***Udoggie's Monday Fade-Aways***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's Monday Fade-Aways***

0-3 yesterday, I suck at bases. Only sport I haven't shown a profit in & it pisses me off. Going with 3 unpopular plays today......

Pirates+103

Padres-1.5+175

Giants+1.5-125

2 units each

I don't care that Colorado just beat up on the Reds, or that Snell is a gas can. The Rockies are due for a letdown, & those come in games that look easy. 17-36 on the road with Hirsh making his first start of the season & the Rockies are favored? Gimme the Brutal Bucs. Same goes for the D-Bags. Maddux has been pitching well, & I think the Padres can get some run support vs Owings. Playing the RL because in the losses where Owings started, 9 of 12 have been by 2 or more runs. That & I couldn't lay chalk (however small) on SD. As for the Giants, well, it's more of a play against what I believe to be a crazy number. So the Dodgers swept the Nats, they still struggle hitting the ball. Kuroda has allowed 5er in his last two starts. If the Giants can muster 2 runs it could very well be enough the way the Dodgers hit. Now watch them light up the scoreboards :beer2:

For the record, here's the games that I would have played had I not been sucking ass lately....

Yanks/O's over

Seattle ML

Cleveland ML

Jays ML

GL & Fade away :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Updated record after whittling it down to -2.78 Thursday.....

MLB 232-276 -23.58 units

11-23 run :beerbang:

Comment

Love the Pirates tonite:thumbs:

GL
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Thanks Srn! The Buccos cash! 3-0 +7.56, but of course I would have been 7-0 had I played the card. Oh well, hopefully I can turn things around (again).

Comment

Working...
        X