~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 26th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 26th ~~

I'm off to the Coliseum, today I'm taking two very unpopular home dogs. I don't get too caught up in trying to identify a "public" with all the trash money in the market these days, but I know nobody wants these two. So Beware. My underdogs are slowly starting to come around for the end of the month, and I think today is a good bet for some. I'd be very surprised if all 3 of those -200 favorites come around. I'm also putting in a parlay on the A's for today and tomorrow. Two rookies in a new ballpark and a very shaky bullpen, definitely worth it in my book. But only for a half bet. Good luck gents.

JULY 26th

BALTIMORE ORIOLES +115

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $415

KANSAS CITY ROYALS +145

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $520

JULY 26th-27th

OAKLAND ATHLETICS +180

*RISKING $180 TO WIN $325

--

July ML = (13-12) +$795
    July RL = (1-1) +$0
    July O/U = (3-3) -$120
    July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
    July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
    July Parlays = (3-5) +$110

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $36,295

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-26-2008, 02:34 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Good luck today Biff!!
    Thanks for the early post
    Enjoy the game!! :thumbs:

Comment

What a horrid game to watch. It was clearly visible that Duke was tired today, because he was leaving stuff right over the middle more than I've ever seen. His curve and cutter both had very little movement. I've got a couple 1-run games still on the board, but I'm making one more play tonight.

I have to take these odds with Tiny Tim at home. He's had alot of success against this Baby Backs lineup, and I expect more of the same tonight. He's been roughed up a little bit of late, but it's been due to giving up the long ball. This is the 4th time the D-Backs are facing Lincecum, and they're slugging under .300 and have yet to hit a HR. Despite the weak offense of the Giants, they have better numbers against Webb, including Roberts and Winn who've both has alot of success against the best sinker in the game. Looking for a couple to stay up in the zone tonight. Good Luck.

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS +110

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $395
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Brrrrrr... anyone else cold in here?

Looking for things to heat up during the day on Sunday. I'm still loving the home underdogs and will be riding at least one of them again more than likely, there looks to be 5 on the board tomorrow. They will win, oh yes, they will win. It's been a real sour 2nd half of the season for me so far, but confidence in your stuff with what gets you wins. Sometimes the bullpen blows it for you like Walker did for Tim tonight, but if you keep doing your job all you need is a little luck.

--

July ML = (13-15) -$285
        July RL = (1-1) +$0
        July O/U = (3-3) -$120
        July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
        July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
        July Parlays = (3-6) -$70

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $35,035

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300