~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 25th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 25th ~~

I took the day off yesterday, not because I didn't like any plays, but because I needed a mental break. With all these blown games late, I was starting to pull my hair out.

The games I did like went 2-1 yesterday, so I'm back and confident today. I got my eye on quite a few today.

First up I'm on a parlay between two teams that I think have a very very good chance of winning tonight. I will likely have 1 more play in a bit. I'm looking at the Rays real hard. I'm also testing another NL East situational totals bet with the 2nd parlay. Just forget that one is there, but wish me luck. Good Luck gents!

INDIANS & BREWERS - 2 TEAM PARLAY (+145)

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $520

ATL/PHI - OVER 9½ & STL/NYM - UNDER 9 - 2 GAME PARLAY (+320)

*RISKING $180 TO WIN $575

--

July ML = (12-12) +$435
    July RL = (1-1) +$0
    July O/U = (3-3) -$120
    July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
    July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
    July Parlays = (2-4) +$280

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $36,105

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-25-2008, 06:09 PM. Reason: added 2nd parlay
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Man do I hate backing Edwin Jackson, especially on the road, but I think the cards are really stacked against Bannister tonight. He is the epitome of a pitcher who gets in trouble when he gets runners on base. Batters are hitting .245 against him in the windup, but .325 out of the stretch. Huge red flag that he leaves stuff up out of the stretch. The Rays are tossing 6 lefties against him tonight. This year lefties are hitting .300 compared to righties who are only at .268. It's no secret that he loses his slider against lefties because it comes in right over the plate instead of being in on the hands. Mahay shouldn't be a factor tonight after two nights of pitching, especially if they don't have the lead, same for Soria. Even if they do have the lead both have stumbled against these Rays in this series. Also, no Teahen for the Royals tonight, a valuable spark plug and very good baserunner. Tampa started something late last night, I think they finish it tonight with a very favorable matchup at virtually coin-flip odds. That's it for me tonight, Good Luck!

*Also, both Jackson and Bannister must start this game. I usually only take my pitcher, but I want Bannister in this one.

TAMPA BAY RAYS -105

*RISKING $380 TO WIN $360
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-25-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

finallllllllllllly

2 run homer top of the 9th

why thank you Pena
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Indeed tampa... thank you CARLOOOS PENA! :thumbs:

I can't believe the Braves 9th inning, even more clutch was Howards HR to allow me to cash that parlay. However, since the Mets game pushed due to a meaning less run for the Cards in the 9th, I'm only getting +105 odds on that wager. Still I thought that bet was toast, so I'll take it seeing as it is my net profit for the day. It will count as a parlay win, but I only get $190 for it. I'm flabbergasted that the Brewers came in so hot and couldn't get anything done offensively at home. Oh well, I'm heading off to the A's game with some guys from work, so I'll have all my plays in before Noon PST tomorrow.

--

July ML = (13-12) +$795
        July RL = (1-1) +$0
        July O/U = (3-3) -$120
        July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
        July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
        July Parlays = (3-5) +$110

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $36,295

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-26-2008, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X