X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday turds

Florida +1.5 -120

2 units

GL! I was looking at the RL myself but went for the ML....hope it does'nt cost me!

Comment

Haha....I don't know why I ever take the +1.5. It never seems to matter, as either the team wins outright or gets blown out. Although when I lay -1.5, it seems to lose pretty damn often, lol

Updating ytd: 485-456 (+66.30 units) and falling

Adding more:

NY Yankees +125
      Detroit -125
      LA Angels -135
      Twins +195
      Atlanta +120
      Reds -145
      Houston +145
      KC Royals +105
      Oakland -110
      SF Giants +135

2 units each

Comment

GL Stif.... nice numbers on the Braves & Giants. God help me I think I'm gonna play the Mariners. :bang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          GL Stif.... nice numbers on the Braves & Giants. God help me I think I'm gonna play the Mariners. :bang:
          LOL, couldn't bring myself to do it....but with a gun to my head, I think I'd take them before Toronto at the given line

Comment

I found value on the seaRL :drunk: GL Stif :beerbang:

Comment

Couldn't resist +151. Seattle .282 vs lefties, 4 starters with ba over .310 vs lefties. They're also 4-2 vs Toronto this season, & Parrish is far from an ace. Last 2 games 10 ip, 10 hits, 7er, & 4 bb. Of course Batista is pretty bad too, but he's not the one who is nearly -160 :beer2:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Jones up to his same BS:puke: ...2 outs and I knew he was gonna throw a jack right at Dye:beer2:

I seriously hate him like I use to hate Dempster when he was a closer....was the only game I put money on tonite:bang:
                "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Yes, Todd Jones is a piece of ****.

Then when Detroit came up to bat they were playing "Eye of the Tiger", and all I could keep thinking was that Jones was probably singing to himself "I Should Retire"....

****in douche.

And Ichiro. What a butt bag. Dropped the last out to allow the final 2 runs to score. They scored it a single, but it was clearly an error from where I stood. I mean it hit him right in the glove :puke:

Comment

Working...
                  X