~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 18TH ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 18TH ~~

Easing back into action tonight after a tough loss on the parlay last night. Hope everyone had a nice all-star break. In the first set of games, I was deciding between a couple of totals. Since one clicked off 9 this afternoon both online and locally, it made the decision somewhat easier. Definitely have 1-2 more plays tonight. Good Luck gents!

PHILLIES/MARLINS - UNDER 9 (-115)

*RISKING $415 TO WIN $360

--

July ML = (8-6) +$830
    July RL = (0-0) +$0
    July O/U = (2-1) +$310
    July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
    July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
    July Parlays = (2-2) +$640

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $37,290

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-18-2008, 06:04 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Like it! Good luck today Biff :thumbs:

I.B

Comment

Thanks I.B. Good Luck to you tonight as well :thumbs:

It's been very tough picking situations for the Pads to win on the road, but I think this has a high probability of being one of them. Last night we saw Peavy get dealt another loss, and despite being flawless on the road last year, he's really struggled this year. So why should old Mad Dog be any different? If you ask me, I think this is a "gift" line from the oddsmakers who payed out the Cardinals win last night as home underdogs. I know a lot of people who were all over that line against Peavy, and I know they'll be hitting this game even harder against Maddux. Seems like a typical pay out +100 then take -130 trick to me. Not many people can see value in this line, but I do. Padres have been underachieving all year long, and the Cardinals exceeding everyone's expectations so far. Somewhat of a go against the grain type of play, and I have no problem with a veteran on the mound and what is still physically sound bullpen. (This play is deriving from a line valuation system I use that also pulled the Phillies as a play, not the Under.)

SAN DIEGO PADRES +125

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $450
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-18-2008, 07:17 PM.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Well another split day going 1-1. Tough to watch that see-saw battle in the Padres game, and I was even more surprised to see Bell be the last one to give up the lead late. This was a day for the masses indeed. I'll have my revenge... in due time.

--

July ML = (8-7) +$470
        July RL = (0-0) +$0
        July O/U = (3-1) +$670
        July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
        July H+R+E = (4-1) +$970
        July Parlays = (2-2) +$640

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $37,290

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300