Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the bases with Drew Gooden

Indians +112

No faith in Lafffey and the Indians against the worst team in the A.L? Come on guys

Comment

KING FELIX

Comment

The tribe hasn't been lighting up the scoreboard on the road this year (15-31), and they are up against the M's ace. :beer2:

GL Goods :beerbang: Please dont come in here and make up excuses if it loses (like you did with the cavs) :thumbs:

IMO, cle should win the series, and I may take the +$L tonight, and jump on the +$L tomorrow if cle loses. Lee is scheduled on sunday! :beer2:

Comment

Wish I could do the same but I am already allin tonight. Those weren't excuses, it is next to a fact the nba is the worst officiated pro sport. Bruce Drennan had a long discussion about it on one of his shows. He knows the nba officiating is a joke. The Cavs were only 0-4 against the Nets last year because of 2 rigged games, both of which I had big money on.

Comment

1-2 worked. lee is -130 tomorrow. :beer2:

Comment

The best thing about this site: You can learn alot! I know I have! :thumbs:

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
              Those weren't excuses, it is next to a fact the nba is the worst officiated pro sport. Bruce Drennan had a long discussion about it on one of his shows. He knows the nba officiating is a joke. The Cavs were only 0-4 against the Nets last year because of 2 rigged games, both of which I had big money on.

Wise Man Says:

Do not expect a life free from hardships. Without the experience of hardships, you will become arrogant and boastful.

Do not expect to learn self-discipline without any hardships. Without hardships. your learning will always be incomplete.

Do not expect your plans to be fulfilled easily. if they are easily fulfilled, you will be prone to arrogance.

Do not befriend someone for your own interest only. If you do, you will only hurt yourself.

Do not expect others to always agree with you. If they do, you will always think that you are always right.

Do not always try to vindicate your feelings of victimization. If you try to vindicate yourself. you will have to put the blame on someone or something else.

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              IMO, cle should win the series, and I may take the +$L tonight, and jump on the +$L tomorrow if cle loses. Lee is scheduled on Sunday! :beer2:
              Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
              Wish I could do the same but I am already allin tonight.
              Goods, here is 1 more for you:

Wise Man Says: Do not put all your eggs in 1 basket!

Cle loses game 1, however Cle wins the series: 2-1

:beer2:

Comment

Lee gets the complete game, in only 107 pitches! :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                X