John Morrison?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Morrison?

Anyone ever heard of this guy before? Or used his system? Is there anyone who can vouch for this guy and say he's for real? This guy has a system that apparently hits 97%....seems to good to be true but how can he make such claims?

I have a system that hits 98%......if you send me fifty bucks, i'll tell ya what it is......:laughing:

Seriously.....dude is a tout you can't believe anything they say, and ya his system is probably 97% wrong..............

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

I use to listen to his music when I was a kid. :prtytim:

Comment

come on bro what are you gullable as a 14 year old school girl?
        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Look at these skeptics. I bet none of em have even used the system. I on the other hand used the system for the first time this baseball season and I've only lost one game. John lays the **** out (can we type ****?) so well that even a noob like me made $2800 so far this season. I'm not a major gambler but $2800 is a HUGE return for me. I bet around 30-40 a game, maybe more - if I feel good about it. Point is, it works. I did some research before buying and the most comprehensive review about it,

Good luck everyone.

Happy Betting!

King
          Last edited by yomonte; 07-18-2008, 05:27 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Wallace, You are so full of BULL****IN****! :thumbs:

Comment

Radication/Wallace, you aren't fooling anyone :ohman:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Even so, you have to love the guys that are making NO money. I'll donate a dollar to each of you. What's your paypal address? haha
                Last edited by yomonte; 07-18-2008, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingwallace View Post
                  Who the hell is Radication? I'm in on this Mets game for $500. ------------Edited by Horfin----------- and I'm sure I'll make more money on it than you ******* skeptics.

Even so, you have to love the guys that are making NO money. I'll donate a dollar to each of you. What's your paypal address? haha

GO METS!!!

Read the ------------Edited by Horfin----------- by someone that has bought and implemented the system.
                  Did you remember to take your medication today? :thumbs:
                  Last edited by Horfin; 07-23-2008, 11:32 PM.

Comment

How about you buy the system. Post the plays... and after you go 30-0 I'll believe you. :thumbs:

Mets are 5 for 5 ... 5 AB's ... 5 K's. Looking good! :th:
                    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Hell with that, if you go 30-0, on your posted picks, I will send you $500.00 cash! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
                        How about you buy the system. Post the plays... and after you go 30-0 I'll believe you. :thumbs:

LoL

Wallace, everyone worth their weight capping games knows that 55% would be a very solid win percentage for sports gambling. So when someone claims to hit anything over 60%, it sets off the bull**** meter. Those 500 rupels you put on the Mets would be better spent on comic books :thumbs:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by kingwallace View Post
                          Who the hell is Radication? I'm in on this Mets game for $500. ------------Edited by Horfin-----------John emailed me this pick[/URL] and I'm sure I'll make more money on it than you ******* skeptics.

GO METS!!!

Read the ------------Edited by Horfin----------- by someone that has bought and implemented the system.
                          Did john also tell you it would take 4 runs in the 9th to win it? :boog:
                          Last edited by Horfin; 07-23-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Wally and his imaginary friend: 1-0 :thumbs:

you only need to post 29 more winners in a row, & I will send you $500.00 :thumbs:

Comment

why do people pay for picks? :conf:

If you bet $100.00 a game, and pay whatever the **** you might pay for a pick?
                              When you lose the game, not only did you lose the $100.00, but you also lost the whatever the **** you might pay for a pick!

IMO, That **** is ****ed up! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X