No announcement yet.

John Morrison?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can tell this Morrison guy is a retard because #1 he plays the +1.5 RL in a "system", and #2, he buys 3 points in the "NBA system".

Anyone with 2 cents worth of brain cells can tell that if you're doubling up each time until you win, that statistically you have a better chance at the regular line and -110, than +3 more points at about -170 in the NBA, and playing dogs on the ML in MLB, in comparison to taking the +1.5 and laying whatever juice comes along with it....simply because when you get to the 3rd, 4th and beyond double ups, the juice is going to be out of control laying those types of lines.

John Morrison :boog: :boog: :boog: :boog: :boog:

Comment

:thumbs: That is why people need to do some research before they spend money buying a system! :beer2:

Comment

i got a system i can shovel to the concrete 100 driveways a week in the winter........and i just brought John Morrison on as a financial adviser
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I have this system where you can get any chick to have sex with you. I know you might be skeptical, but really, it works 97% if the time.

Just paypal 50 bucks to me at dillhole@assface.org and i'll email you the system, along with the last 3 year's results.

And if for some reason you don't have success with this system, I will keep sending you more systems that don't work, at absolutely no cost to you.

You can't lose :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            You can tell this Morrison guy is a retard because #1 he plays the +1.5 RL in a "system", and #2, he buys 3 points in the "NBA system".

Anyone with 2 cents worth of brain cells can tell that if you're doubling up each time until you win, that statistically you have a better chance at the regular line and -110, than +3 more points at about -170 in the NBA, and playing dogs on the ML in MLB, in comparison to taking the +1.5 and laying whatever juice comes along with it....simply because when you get to the 3rd, 4th and beyond double ups, the juice is going to be out of control laying those types of lines.

John Morrison :boog: :boog: :boog: :boog:
            I'm gonna try this system again, there are many more "system plays", coming up!

I will not chase!!!! If I dont like the 1st game, I wont play it, If it loses, I can decide on game 2. If I like it, I will bet it! If I dont, I will lay off again. If that game loses, then I will take the 3rd game! If I laid off any game, and it wins, I will not be using the system!
            Much less risk!
            :beer2:

Comment

If anyone can make a Thread & "Sticky" it, we can post the upcoming system plays! :beerbang:

Comment

Here is the AL east:

Bet Tampa Bay
                cleveland: 8/4-8/5-8/6

Bet Boston
                laangels: 7/28-7/29-7/30
                oakland: 8/1-8/2-8/3
                tampa bay: 9/8-9/9-9/10

NewYork
                none

Toronto
                none

Bet Baltimore
                tampa bay: 8/29, 8/30, 8/31
                oakland: 9/5, 9/6, 9/7

From what I have researched, there is a high percentage, that at least 1 game, of the series, will hit, but Do Not Chase! Pick your spot! :beer2:

Comment

I messed up on the A.L. YTD, only Tampa Bay Lost. Tigers & Mariners won 1 on the RL.

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                    Horfmeister, you owe me an egg McMuffin. I seen that **** and up it came
                    :thumbs:
                    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                    Sides: +17.4 units
                    Totals: +0 units
                    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
                    X