No announcement yet.

John Morrison?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most "pro" handicappers today use a "only pay if you win" motto. The biggest sucker tactic in the book. They call it a "guarantee."
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Do they pay you back, if you lose? :conf:

Comment

No, you just don't pay I believe. Think of it as, only pay after you win. You have to give them all your information including you CC number before hand obviously.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

:eeek:

So I could have my dog **** on the sports page, and pick the team where he pinched the log at, then give it out with a "guarantee"?

If that team wins, everyone pays me!

If that team loses, oh ****in' well, my dog pinched a little to early, thanks for playing!

:beer2:

Comment

Hold on, tonights pick is coming:

Comment

LMFAO

People who buy sports picks are misguided souls....and very gullible. Its sad really.

Think about it....if these jerkoffs selling picks were any good at all, they would just bet on the ******* games and cash.

But NO, since they're **** handicappers, but excellent scammers/marketers, they just go ahead and sell the picks to YOU, the gullible public, and cash in weather the plays win or not.

Seriously, if i knew which lottery numbers were gonna win, do you think I would (a) sell the winning numbers to a bunch of dumb ****s on the internet, or (b) go to the local mini mart and play the ****in numbers and win $$$

Think about it, before you become a SUCKER

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                Hold on, tonights pick is coming:

Who does Fido say I'm supposed to play on tonight? And where should I send my 50 bucks? :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  :eeek:

So I could have my dog **** on the sports page, and pick the team where he pinched the log at, then give it out with a "guarantee"?

If that team wins, everyone pays me!

If that team loses, oh ****in' well, my dog pinched a little to early, thanks for playing!

:beer2:
                  lmao...very funny, HD :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    LMFAO

People who buy sports picks are misguided souls....and very gullible. Its sad really.

Think about it....if these jerkoffs selling picks were any good at all, they would just bet on the ******* games and cash.

But NO, since they're **** handicappers, but excellent scammers/marketers, they just go ahead and sell the picks to YOU, the gullible public, and cash in weather the plays win or not.

Seriously, if i knew which lottery numbers were gonna win, do you think I would (a) sell the winning numbers to a bunch of dumb ****s on the internet, or (b) go to the local mini mart and play the ****in numbers and win $$$

Think about it, before you become a SUCKER
                    That just about says it all... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                      Who does Fido say I'm supposed to play on tonight? And where should I send my 50 bucks? :laughing:
                      :eeek: Got a problem, the **** came out of that dog, like water out of a fire hydrant(I probably shouldn't have gave him chili last night)
                      Not a big problem, I'll just use system #2: Pick the team's logo, that dog**** mudslide resembles the most!
                      I'll get back to you with the pick, I'm going to have to wait awhile until that **** dries up a bit.

:drunk:

Comment

I found out for myself!!

Ok guys....had no idea I was going to spark such an emotional debate....I trust the cappers in this forum.....most of the guys here are very knowledgeable about sports betting....thought I would ask about this guy....won't ask again knowing how riled up everyone could get....but here's the facts....I'm not an idiot...nor a gullible bettor.....wanted to verify the claims..and guess what...I did....the guy is correct...its a long story...but he's not betting on a single game..its a system...went back through his records and applied the system to the last couple of years....quite frankly...the damn thing just works....call it luck or whatever....but the facts are his system hit 97% of the time. I signed up...no big deal...not trying to encourage anyone else....but hopefully this upcoming NBA season his system will work again.

Comment

....and as a memeber here, you should provide us with this info.

If it works (HD will give 5 hundred) and you will no longer be the ass end of all the jokes.

Until such time, just give us an opinion and a reason.

if I see 97% I am selling my moped and getting a real live scooter!

:thumbs:

GL. lemme see dem picks yo!

Comment

its a chase system, I'm sure. What they dont tell you is that each win is 1 unit, and each loss is like -100 units, because they dont count each individual game in that 97%, but rather each series.

Comment

Most services lose. I agree.

I gotta step up to defend the good hard working ones though that put up good analysis/records such as Ed from Handicapper.net and Doc's Sports. The Guy from Football-Picks-Online.com is rock solid too. You just don't hear about them because their too busy capping, not marketing.

There's more too.

Their far and few in between though!

Comment

yea its gotta be a chase system where you bet 1 game for $10. if it loses you bet the next game for 20 to get back the 10 from before and a new 10. if that loses you bet 40 and so forth. If you lose like 7 in a row you are screwed lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X