Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday turds

ytd 442-402 (+93.25 units)

It's been a far better first half than I could have expected or hoped for, especially after i was down nearly 40 units early on. Trying to close it out on a positive note here....

Philly -145
    Nats -110
    Boston RL (-1.5) +100
    SF Giants RL (+1.5) -165
    Texas -105

Phils/Arizona over 7.5 -110
    Baltimore/Boston over 9 -110

2 units each

Gonna get to the 4pm and later games shortly....and will more than likely have a few more plays on them
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 07-13-2008, 12:00 PM.

Seattle/KC under 10 -115

2 units

I just had to add this. Davies sucks, and Silva is hit or miss, but both teams have respectable bullpens, and both are normally very light hitting . A total of 10 runs seems unjustified here, once just the SP's are looked past and all the other things are considered.

Comment

Final 3 before the ASB:

LA Dodgers -165
      A's -175
      Colorado +175

2 units each

Comment

GL Stif, & great 1sth :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

So far 18 hits in the PHI/ARI game and only 4 runs :laughing:

Comment

great first half, stif.. Keep up the good work :beerbang:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

LOL @ Papelpuke. What a bum that guy is quickly becoming :laughing:

Oh, and thanks guys :thumbs:

Comment

Well, the only turds today seem to be the A's first baseman and CB Bucknor, who had no semblance of a consistant strike zone there at the end.

K-Rod cried, and then everything within 2 feet became a strike :laughing:

Oh yea, does it annoy anyone else when guys do all that chest pounding, and pointing at/blowing kisses to the sky when they do something good? Get a grip man....act like you've won a game or two before :puke:

Save that **** for when you win the pennant or World Series....or at least the division.

Moron

Comment

Papeebum

Yeah sucks when a closer knows he can give up a run and still get the save...GL tonight though.

Comment

no its sucks, and fransisco is the worst. Pounding his chest, jumping up and down rolling around..... well not, but it is way disgusto.
                    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Colorado +175
                      LOL

6-5 (+0.10 units) for the day though, and 448-407 (+93.35 units) for the first half. I'll gladly take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X