Texas -105
    Nats +105
    KC Royals -135
    LA Angels -115
    ****ty Braves -105
    LA Dodgers -130

Tampon Bay/Cleveland over 9 -110

2 units each

Liked the whole card today pretty much. I would have backed the Tribe too, but I do not trust their 30th (last) ranked bullpen against the 7th ranked pen of TB, as I think the Tribe pen will see pretty much action today. Opted for the over instead because despite not scoring much, Tampon Bay has been getting guys on base (8 hits last night and 1 guy on via the walk, but no runs), so hoping today is the day they get some of them in....plus Cleveland's offense seems to be hot right now, and a struggling Matt Garza is probably not the person to put a stop to that.

Hate backing Millwood too, especially with a 29th ranked Texas bullpen backing him, but man do the White Sox SUCK ASS on the road. The guy they faced yesterday had an ERA of like 109.23, and they managed next to nothing off him (and cost me what should have been an easy over 10.5 winner in the process....bastards). Texas is also 6-1 in Millwood's 7 home starts, and the Rangers are hitting the cover off the ball right now, so that eases the pain of backing Millwood and the God awful Rangers bullpen just a bit, lol
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 07-12-2008, 11:33 AM.
Working...
X