MLB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Saturday

First post in the MLB forum. This is what i like in the early match.

Chicago Cubs to beat SF Giants, placing $300 to win $120

Reasons:

Rich Harden will make his debut for the Cubs vs the Giants and Correira. Harden picthed brilliantly for the Oakland A's owning a 5-1, 2.34 ERA. Giants will counter with Kevin Correia who posses a bad record of 1-5, 4.96. He last started nine days ago but made a relief appearance against the New York Mets on Tuesday in which he allowed one run and two hits in 1 1/3 innings.
    The Cubs are hot and have now added another stud to there rotation. Harden has great material and should dominate the NL as it is very different from the AL.

Will post late plays.

Good Luck!
    NBA 08/09 Record:

Bankroll: $10,000

Level 1 plays: 2.5%
    Level 2 plays: 5%
    Level 3 plays: 10%

Profit:+0.00

Week 1 - +$120

No late games, i like, was leaning Under in the Angels game.

Be back tommorow:beerbang:
    NBA 08/09 Record:

Comment

I hope you learned some sort of lesson on laying big chalk. I'm guessing you didn't factor in the bullpens of either team despite taking the full game line instead of 1st 5 innings. Neither starter made it out of the 6th inning. You got lucky today. Congrats. But next time your money is probably better well spent elsewhere in my opinion. I've found that any game over the -200 mark is rarely worth it, this one included.
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 07-12-2008, 10:08 PM.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
        I hope you learned some sort of lesson on laying big chalk. I'm guessing you didn't factor in the bullpens of either team despite taking the full game line instead of 1st 5 innings. Neither starter made it out of the 6th inning. You got lucky today. Congrats. But next time your money is probably better well spent elsewhere in my opinion. I've found that any game over the -200 mark is rarely worth it, this one included.
        These bullpens in MLB is a joke, except the Angels imo. Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the Giants scoring 7 runs to tie the game up. Yes your right about the chalk, but i hardly ever lay it and i rarely play sides. Should have backed the under like i was going to in the late game.

Nice season yourself though:thumbs:
        NBA 08/09 Record:

Comment

Working...
        X