~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 9th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 9th ~~

Starting with the Reds. I also like the Roylas, but I decided to go with Cueto due to the large odds. Big Z had a bunch of problems with this Reds team last year, and just because the Cubs have a stellar home record doesn't mean they'll win them all. He looked sharp in his return, but I'm not convinced that he's 110% again. I feel there's solid value in taking Cueto who's gone under the radar while he's hot. Reds have serviceable relievers should they get the lead. More than likely will have another play in the late games. Good Luck tonight gents!

CINCINNATI REDS +160

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $575

--

July ML = (4-1) +$1,195
    July RL = (0-0) +$0
    July O/U = (2-1) +$310
    July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
    July H+R+E = (3-1) +$610
    July Parlays = (2-1) +$820

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $37,475

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Very impressed with Cueto, he's done very good for his first time in Wrigley. Wish the Reds could pull something together for him. I'm going to put in my play tonight on the Braves. I'm still not sold on the Dodgers new found stroke. I put some serious stock in the fact that they are w/o their two best runners in the lineup. Maza & Andruw Jones are some poor substitutes. (Although Andruw did drop some pounds on the DL.) I think the Braves bullpen is becoming much more stable with Gonzalez in the rear, he's been dominant before with Pittsburgh, and his stuff was never "electric." I like what the Braves have going on with Blanco leading off, he beats 3 out of 5 infield hits it seems. I feel much better with a righty in Lowe on the mound (Chipper and Texiera hitting left), and I've never had a problem backing Hudson. I got a good look at him when he was with Oakland, and he's a guy who comes to win every night he's on the mound. Somewhat of a gamble as Atlanta can clam up on the road, but they got to Billingsley (maybe the best pitcher in June) at home last night, next up Derek Lowe. I'll grab plus odds. Let's watch...

ATLANTA BRAVES +105

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $380
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

I was thinking the same thing

lets go braves
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Can't win 'em all... might be back for some early Thursday action.

--

July ML = (4-3) +$475
        July RL = (0-0) +$0
        July O/U = (2-1) +$310
        July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
        July H+R+E = (3-1) +$610
        July Parlays = (2-1) +$820

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $36,755

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300