~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 7th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUL. 7th ~~

Quickly, I'm parlaying the Red Sox for tonight and tomorrow. The Twins are coming in with their guns blazing and the Nation is looking like it's dying w/o Big Papi in the lineup. I have reason to believe otherwise. This is a young team despite it's all-star veterans, and they have all the energy and then some to keep up with the Twins. Twins are a beast at home, but they crawl into a shell on the road sometimes... they're going to Fenway. I think Boston gets these first two without much problem. Got another one on deck in a bit...

JULY 7th - 8th

BOSTON RED SOX - 2-GAME PARLAY (+160)

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $575

--

July ML = (3-1) +$745
    July RL = (0-0) +$0
    July O/U = (1-0) +$330
    July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
    July H+R+E = (3-1) +$610
    July Parlays = (1-1) +$245

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $36,470

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

I'm on the Rockies because U. Jimenez is a better pitcher than S. McClung.... I don't care what statistic you show me, I'd take him on my team 1st every time. With that said, I think the Rockies are getting zero respect (some of that deserved) coming into Milwaukee who just got done laying the beat down on the Pirates. They knocked around two lefties in Z. Duke and T. Gorzelanny, who the whole league has been knocking around all year. I'm taking the under also because there is always the possible Rocky Mountain hangover, but Ubaldo is a RHP and brings much better stuff to the table. Ubaldo pitched in game 1 in the first series between these two teams taking down Sheets as a +130 home underdog. There were 9 runs in that game in Coors. Same lines tonight, but it's not Sheets, it's McClung. Under is 13-3 in Jimenez's last 16 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game. Also, the Under is 12-5-1 in Brewers last 18 during game 1 of a series.

I don't like Helton being out, but Koshansky will go 1 for 3 or 4 every game with 1 HR and 2-3 K's. The guy is like clockwork. Willy is back in center, and should take away more hits than Spilborghs while giving less pop at the plate. Both of the Rockies **** relievers are unavailable tonight so I don't have to worry with them. Might be hard to see, but there's decent value here while the Rockies are trying to shop Fuentes. I'm also playing the Under 9 in this game cause this Rockies team can get real quiet on the road, especially with all the changes being made to the lineup. I don't like making two plays on the same game because one could ruin the other, but I like this game a lot and I couldn't decide between two. Usually I parlay in that spot, but I like my chances of at least splitting these two enough to play them both. Good Luck fellers!

COLORADO ROCKIES +125

*RISKING $360 TO WIN $450

ROCKIES/BREWERS - UNDER 9 (-115)

*RISKING $415 TO WIN $360

Comment

Close call with the Rockies blowing the lead with a couple errors in the 8th, but at least they got a lucky bounce and only had 1 man on for the Prince blast. Other than that, the game went as planned luckily, cause I didn't have room for any more errors. All winners tonight, the parlay bet carries over to tomorrow and I'm getting the Nation at home for +160. Very nice. Back tomorrow. :thumbs:

--

July ML = (4-1) +$1,195
      July RL = (0-0) +$0
      July O/U = (2-0) +$690
      July Team O/U = (0-1) -$430
      July H+R+E = (3-1) +$610
      July Parlays = (1-1) +$245

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $37,280

1% Bet Amount = $360

Bet Change @ $39,900 / $33,300

--

Comment

:chaching: Very nice night Biff. You have really turned it around and then some since mid June.

Thought the Twins were a nice value bet with the way they've been playing until reading your write up.

And that Rockies game sure got exciting near the end.

Keep it up.

Comment

Nice day at the office Biff :thumbs:

I.B

Comment

Working...
          X