• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca MLB Tues

Tues 7/1:

YTD: 205-238 (-14.80 Units)

LA Dodgers +125
    ... 1 Unit

First off, Hou is well beyond a "public play" tonight from what I've seen around. LAD aren't exactly the perfect play, but I have to take the LAD here. Several negatives for Hou should help LAD, and IMO they outweigh the Wandy at home situation. Hou SP's have avg 5.2 IP their L4, and their bullpen has been worked a bit, Valverde's thrown in 3 straight after a SV last night. Also, their pen has been absolutely terrible the last 2 weeks. This could really be a factor since 5 of Wandy's 10 starts have been under 6 IP, he's gone 7+ only 3 of 10 starts, he's coming off his longest start of the year at 8 IP, and he's topped 100 pitches in b2b starts for the first time. Even though Wandy has great home splits, he's 1-3 his L3 at home and 2-5 L7 overall. Even though Kershaw doesn't go far in games at all either, I liked that he's allowed 2R or less in 5 of 7 starts and fared well enough on the road with decent support. Not saying the LAD pen is spectacular, but I'll take them over Hou tonight. Also, Hou's boxscores have been ugly their L4... Their opponent had 20+ LOB in 3 of L4. LAD out-hit Hou 11 to 6 but scored only 1 R. Hou won 2 of 3 vs Bos, but those were both 1 R games that Hou won in their last at-bat. Like I said, LAD are not exactly a perfect play, and even though Hou hits LHP well, LAD have done well vs LHP overall and even away too. Just see a lot against Hou tonight and think LAD are pretty good value.

Spent way too much time typing all this. Have a couple more but need to look at another thing or two. GL! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Cleveland at Chicago WS Over 7.5 (-115) ... 1.25 Units

Lee had some trouble before his L3 starts in IL plays against the armpit NL West (LAD, SD, and SF). IMO this is just a bit too low, and I like the spot for both teams.

Other 2 later one's I'm looking at are Tor and Oak. GL! :thumbs:

Comment

7/1: 1-1 (Even)
      YTD: 206-239 (-14.80 Units)

Got the LAD game but wasn't close on the total play. Watched the LAD/Hou game... Wandy wasn't very consistent, and LAD jumped on him early. Hou nearly came back before Kent's HR off Wright, who was throwing for the 3rd straight game. First look at Kershaw over a full start for me, and I was impressed. His BB's were a concern, but just based on this start, they might not be as bad as they seem. He wasn't "all over the place" wild, and it seemed a good majority of his misses were low where he couldn't get hurt badly.

Comment

Working...
      X