Few Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Questions

I was curious if anyone knew if there was a site where I could find a pitcher's average pitches per inning and a starting pitcher's average game time (like 3 hrs or whatever).
    Also, what websites do you particularly use to look at the information you use to cap. Thanks.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

I think you can click on the players name on any site you go to track the game to find avg. innings pitched. As for the time I'm not sure all I can tell you is that I wen to a game where Steve Trachsel pitched and the time wasn't in hours I think it was in weeks. Hence his nickname the Human Rain Delay.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

I use ESPN. Look under miscellaneous pitching. You can get #P/PA (plate apperance)...#P/IP (inn. pitched)...#P/GS (game started).

As far as time spent pitching... I be surprised if anyone kept track of that.

EXAMPLE:
      ESPN - Rich Harden Stats, News, Photos - Oakland Athletics
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
        I use ESPN. Look under miscellaneous pitching. You can get #P/PA (plate apperance)...#P/IP (inn. pitched)...#P/GS (game started).

As far as time spent pitching... I be surprised if anyone kept track of that.

EXAMPLE:
        ESPN - Rich Harden Stats, News, Photos - Oakland Athletics
        Thanks Biff. The reason I even came up with a pitcher's game time average was from watching the Sox-Cubs game on ESPN. They listed Buehrle's game average and said it was third fastest in the league.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

HE GONE!

:beerbang:

Comment

Its such BS what oakland does man. Any time they have favorable stock in thier players they trade, and look for young upcoming talent. Billy bean, you freaking FOOL. Bye bye Harden. Best pitcher next to duke. Just like swish. Its pathetic.
            NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X