• Cavorca MLB Mon

Mon 6/30:

YTD: 202-235 (-15.50)

Houston -150
    ... 1.75 Units

Cleveland +142 ... 0.75 Unit

Detroit -110 ... 1 Unit

Seattle +145 ... 0.75 Unit

Took a little break, 1st day back so beware. Just had been too busy to keep up with things as much as I like and it hurt my capping, so it was an easy decision. Things are better now, and the end of IL was convenient as well. Def feels good to get back to posting with you all though, and hopefully I can get something going. Have my eye on a couple others, like Oak, just not sure whether I'll play them though. GL to everyone! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Oh, and FYI since it's my largest play. If you don't know by now, I prob play Hou more than I should and have prob lost close to as much on them as any team, though largely due to my rock-solid unwavering support of Backe... which was actually made even worse having missed the comeback W vs Bos since I didn't play a thing during my break..... :ohman:

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Oakland +125 ... 0.9 Unit

Milwaukee at Arizona Over 9.5 (Even) ... 1 Unit

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

6/30: 3-3 (+0.70 Unit)
        YTD: 205-238 (-14.80 Units)

Had some close ones both ways but glad to be on the + side my first day back. It's amazing how much breaks help me clear my mind and see thing more clearly. Maybe I can get something going here...

Comment

Working...
        X