Cleveland/White Sux under 9.5 -115
    Twins +105
    Arizona -125
    Padres +120
    Oakland +125
    Flubs -140
    Seattle +145

2 units each

I'm looking for the White Sux to come out flat after sweeping the rival Flubs. I don't like Sowers, the Indians pen, or the Indians team in general really....as I think they all suck....BUT, it's a spot play, in a spot where I feel the White Sux will be flat.

On the same note, I believe the Flubs will be fired up to win a game. Where better to do that than against SF, who has pretty much the worst home record in baseball, if not the worst....and against Zito who is winless at home. With the Giants returning home off a blowout win, I think they could come out a little lax tonight as well.

The Padres play is a fade of our friend De La Rosa as a fave (wtf?) and same for Florida....a straight up fade of the Nats. I know the Nats have a great record with Redding on the mound, but their whole team in practically on the DL. Just not enough firepower for the Nats to keep up here, imo.

Arizona is a fade of Dave Bush. He sucks, and sucks really bad on the road.

I missed a few, but I gotta run....just wanted to get as much of my thoughts in there as i could tonight.

EHy stiff,

Right on for keeping this forum clean, and free from bozos. Makes things here much more pleasant and aids in the common goal of everyones posting....

Kudos bro
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Oh wow and good job monday you cleaned shop
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X