~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUN. 27th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUN. 27th ~~

Well I got one still on the board from yesterday... and I'm adding 1 right now, with another one very likely to be added to the card tonight. Looking at the TEX/PHI game as well as the LAD/LAA game. I'll have a play on one of those two games.

First I'm adding the Under in the ATL/TOR game where Cox meets Cito again and Chipper and Yunel are on the bench. Seems like a cheap price for McGowan at home against the road-weary Braves team, so I'm taking the Under as I like my chances of neither team getting over 4 runs tonight. Blue Jays and Braves are the top 2 teams for walks in the June, hope that helps me and doesn't hurt me... cause it's the reason I'm taking the H+R+E instead of the total of 8½ at +100.

JUNE 26th - 27th

CLEVELAND INDIANS - 2 GAME PARLAY (+145)

*RISKING $330 TO WIN $480

JUNE 27th

BRAVES/BLUE JAYS - H+R+E UNDER 27½ (-135)

*RISKING $445 TO WIN $330

--

June ML = (11-14) -$605
    June RL = (1-0) +$300
    June O/U = (2-4) -$735
    June H+R+E = (3-2) +$270
    June Parlays = (3-2) +$615

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,395

1% Bet Amount = $330

Bet Change @ $36,300 / $29,700

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Still undecided if I will make a play on the Dodgers/Angels game tonight, I'm leaning towards the Over, but gunna do some more poking around in a bit. As for the Rangers, well lets just say fading the Phillies is a big part of it. Just because they're coming to Arlington doesn't mean the ball will suddenly leave the yard. It may happen, but they have been god awful on this interleague road trip and they just want to forget it already I'm guessing. Coming to Texas with a lineup that puts over 6.5 runs up against RHP on average won't help. Let's not forget that the Phillies are 0-9 in Myers' last 9 starts laying road chalk, and the Phillies are 0-6 in their last 6 interleague games as a favorite. They are also as small of a favorite as possible so that people can give the "due theory" on this game. They are trending downward, and I think the hurdle will be too high tonight with Myers' decreased velocity and 7.54 ERA on the road.

And Somebody tell Texiera to stop rocking McGowan! He's responsible for 5 of the 8 points on my total so far.

TEXAS RANGERS +100

*RISKING $330 TO WIN $330

Comment

Mark T LOL

guy is on a serious tear...I guess I was able too see your plays before I head out for the night..I got the under in that game as I see the big bats silenced by slumps and injuries could be dead wrong but of the two pitchers I give Gabbard a better shot at shutting down Phillies once hot bats...it seems like ages ago the Philly were hott, kinda like Arizona lately.,..GO TEX AND UNDER!!!:beerbang:

Comment

:beerbang: Well done tonight Biff.

:thx: :thx: :thx:

Comment

That parlay was the easiest money I've gotten in a long time. Two no doubt games from the Tribes lefty dart throwers. Braves hopped out to an early lead and then that game went into hibernation. If Texiera didn't play they wouldn't have gotten 1/3rd of the H+R+E needed. And Wilson made it interesting in the 9th with a Werth bomb, but he held on against Dobbs. I bet Charlie wished Feliz was up there again. In the end I finished up 3-0 +$1,140. Back for some more tomorrow to finish up June strong.

--

June ML = (12-14) -$275
          June RL = (1-0) +$300
          June O/U = (2-4) -$735
          June H+R+E = (4-2) +$600
          June Parlays = (4-2) +$1,095

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $33,535

1% Bet Amount = $330

Bet Change @ $36,300 / $29,700

--

Comment

Thanks Almost! :th:

I'm assuming you took advantage of some of those? ... You dirty rat.
            Just kidding... glad to help you and everyone else out when I can.

Comment

Superb Night Biff! Keep it up Man :thumbs:
              NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Working...
              X