~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUN. 24th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - JUN. 24th ~~

Taking my first RL bet of the month, and also my first underdog RL of the year. I just could not let this one slip away, and it's the Giants of all teams. Wow... I'm betting on the Giants and laying chalk?? :beer2:

I wanted to take the tasty +155 ML, but after seeing them blow that lead to KC, I just feel that the RL offers so much more value. The Giants have gone 11-4 in games that Sanchez has started. The same record of a fellow teammate Tim Lincecum. He's averaging 9 K per 9 IP. (The same as Lincecum) After 80 innings. Only C. Billingsley and E. Volquez have put up better K per 9 IP w/ at least 80 IP. Also, only the Padres have had more strikeouts in the past 7 days than Cleveland. Not to go unnoticed... the Giants have the least amount of strikeouts in the past 7 days. I just think these guys are getting zero respect to the Indians who deserve very little respect themselves.

I also really like the Angels today, but they have to stumble sometime on the road. Not sold on Garland who is a roller coaster, but Hill is horrible. He's been babying his arm all year and that's led to him just putting up 3 quality starts in 11 attempts. What's even worse is the Nationals have only won in 1 of those QS. His avg. game score is 42.7... which ranks him 117th out of all MLB starting pitchers with 60+ innings. His neighbors on this list are B. Tomko and C. Silva.

JUNE 24th

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS RL +1½ (-130)

*RISKING $390 TO WIN $300

--

June ML = (11-12) +$120
    June RL = (0-0) +$0
    June O/U = (2-4) -$735
    June H+R+E = (3-2) +$270
    June Parlays = (3-2) +$615

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,820

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Best of luck Biff. Hope to see that bottom line in green by the end of the day :thumbs:

I.B

Comment

:thx:

Comment

GREEN $$$

I.B

Comment

I.B.... Shooter :thumbs:

Another day that I lay off my 2nd (LAA) and 3rd (KC) picks and they both hit. If I had more time after work I definitely would have parlayed the two, just ran out of time. Oh well... I can't focus on that as this is a day to rejoice. In back in black for June, and just in time for a bet increase! :thumbs:

--

June ML = (11-12) +$120
          June RL = (1-0) +$300
          June O/U = (2-4) -$735
          June H+R+E = (3-2) +$270
          June Parlays = (3-2) +$615

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $33,120

1% Bet Amount = $330

Bet Change @ $36,300 / $29,700

--
          "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Nice hit Biff. Good to see you back in the green before the end of the month.

:beerbang:
            NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
            HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Working...
            X