PhillyFan20's Monday Bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhillyFan20's Monday Bases

Haven't been around to posting plays for a while so ill try it again. Small Card but I'm playing every game because I think theres alot of value today so here it goes ......

Arizona +165 1 unit to win 1.65
    Washington +170 1 unit to win 1.70
    Seattle +160 1 unit to win 1.60
    Kansas City -105 1.05 units to win 1
    Milwaukee -115 1.15 units to win 1

- Boston isn't playing their best ball at home right now and I think this is a good spot for the D-Backs after losing to Minny yesterday with their Ace or Ace(1) Webb on the mound and they have their Ace (2) on the mound tonight.

- Washington can steal a game tonight after the Angels swept my Phillies. I was at 2 of the games this weekend and it looked like the Angels are a beatable team.

- Seattle is a pretty good value pick because the game is going to come down the late innings and anything can happen with these 2 bullpens so ill take my chances with the Mariners here.

- Kansas City suprised everyone yesterday with their huge comeback win vs. the Giants and even though the bullpen was used up I think that Bannister can carry them into the 7th or 8th inning vs. a colorado team that is just starting to get some players back. And not to mention the Royals hit leftys at home pretty well and Francis has been far from dominant this year especially on the road.

- Milwaukee has their best pitcher on the hill tonight vs. Atlanta and I think that if he gets some decent run support he should be able to go 6 + strong inning and get the win for the Brew Crew.

Small Card and I like a side in every game so I just decided to take them all and see what happens. Good Luck and Let's Make some $$$ :beerbang: :thumbs:
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

4-1 + 4.25 units
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Nice work. Cashed in on the Baby Backs with you. KC and Milwaukee were the other two I was leaning towards. Good Luck this week Philly! :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
      X