X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD wins sunday 1 POD for Monday

Went 3-3 on sunday but did cash POD on Cubs

6-23-08

905: LAA -1.5 RL……………………..105 to win 100 (POD)

POD Write-Up

Angels are 5-0 in their last 5 interleague road games. Angels are 8-1 in their last 9 road games. Angels are 6-1 in their last 7 games as a road favorite. Angels are 5-1 in their last 6 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5. Angels are 5-1 in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400. Angels are 5-1 in their last 6 interleague road games vs. a right-handed starter. Angels are 5-1 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game. Angels are 4-1 in their last 5 road games vs. a right-handed starter. Angels are 4-1 in their last 5 games on grass. Angels are 4-1 in their last 5 overall. Angels are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. National League East.

Nationals are 3-12 in their last 15 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 interleague games as an underdog. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 overall. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 interleague games. Nationals are 1-6 in their last 7 home games. Nationals are 1-6 in their last 7 games as a home underdog. Nationals are 9-24 in Bergmanns last 33 starts as an underdog.

Lackey 4-1 with an 1.74 ERA/ 1.64 ERA last 3 starts and LAA Bullpen with an 2.95 RD ERA
    VS.
    Bergmann 1-5 with an 4.53 ERA/ 6.58 ERA last 3 starts and and Bullpen with an 4.91 Home ERA

I will Back LAA

LAA is my POD:thumbs:

Good Luck

Junk
    Last edited by junkman773; 06-23-2008, 07:37 AM.

Originally posted by junkman773 View Post
    Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 interleague games as an underdog. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 overall. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog. Nationals are 1-5 in their last 6 interleague games. Nationals are 1-6 in their last 7 home games. Nationals are 1-6 in their last 7 games as a home underdog.

First off I wish you the best of luck today & hope you cash:thumbs:

I just have to lol at the trends. A small size sample & you managed to squeeze 7 trends out of it. I just think when a team is just 2-8 last 10 at home (with both wins coming in extra innings), it's pretty easy to throw numbers out there. Throw out the Seattle series & they are 2-8 away too! Wow I can't believe I even try to pick my spots & play Washington- there aren't any :bang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah...when a 46-30 team with their best pitcher is playing a 30-47 team, and laying -180 on the road...I'm sure alot of the "trends" are going to be positive! lol.

Public hammering LAA to almost 75%.

GL! :thumbs:
      LA "should" win.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 06-23-2008, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the input but I am not playing LAA to win I am playing them to win by more than 1.5 thats what the RL is but I must not have be clear on that I never lay that type of wood for what its worth.. 905: LAA -1.5 RL……………………..105 to win 100 (POD)

BOL

Junk

Comment

Yeah...I know you were....I was just commenting on UD's post regarding the paragraph of "trends"... just saying that a team laying such a big number (-180) and with such a better record will always have "trends" on their side...cause they are simply the better team playing better ball, whether it be on the road, on a Tuesday, or in the rain...trends should always come out on LAA's side against the bottom-feeder Nats....especially interleague stats...

Good stuff. GL! Looks like a winner... :thumbs:

Comment

I'm on th LAA RL as well.... however...

Nationals are 13-5 in their last 18 vs. American League West

Uh oh!!.... Don't need to follow the trends here to know that LAA should romp in this one. UD was just saying that because of the records/pitching/hitting there probably aren't many trends that favor WAS.

GL to all !!:beerbang:
            NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
            HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Tough break with the 1 run win, seems like every time I bet the RL that happens. Good Luck tomorrow bud. In the future though, I'd advise never betting the RL on the team that leads the AL in save opportunities. I look at the favorites that have burned me w/ 1 run wins, and they're all in the top 10 for save opp.... haven't looked at the correlation so far this year, but I'm guessing it's high.
              Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 06-24-2008, 03:54 AM.
              "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Thanks BT I very seldom play run lines:bang: and now we can all see why.

Junk

Comment

Working...
                X