Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Happy Father's Day Bases***

MLB 130-144 +4.04 units

2-3 day with just .06 units lost thankfully the larger + money plays cashed. Larger card today with a ton of totals- I've been laying off quite a few that have been cashing, so hopefully they continue to win. I'm playing mostly adjusted totals to get + money on them all....

Phanatics/Redbirds o11+145

Twinkies/Screwers u8+135

Rats/Oreos u9+105

gNats/M's u8.5+100

Spankees/DisAstros o10+150

Jays (Litsch) -1.5+170

Holy Fathers+147

Los Doyers team o4.5-105

2 units each

GLTA! :beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

For the record, I would have a hard time backing most faves on board today. I just don't see how one could play Clev, NYM, Det, The Brewers or Seattle as faves today with much confidence. IMO Boston & Angels win though.

My Dodgers play is a straight up fade of Robertson. 0-3 in day games this season with a 7.77 era. 22 ip- 30 hits 19 runs 10bb. I would really like to play the Dodgers alt rl, but after yesterday I'm having trouble trusting them....still pondering

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      For the record, I would have a hard time backing most faves on board today. I just don't see how one could play Clev, NYM, Det, The Brewers or Seattle as faves today with much confidence. IMO Boston & Angels win though.

My Dodgers play is a straight up fade of Robertson. 0-3 in day games this season with a 7.77 era. 22 ip- 30 hits 19 runs 10bb. I would really like to play the Dodgers alt rl, but after yesterday I'm having trouble trusting them....still pondering
      I was saying the same thing yesterday about all these huge favorites that are completely unjustified. Doesn't mean i'm gonna jump on every single dog, but man, how anyone could keep banging away at all these huge faves is beyond me.

I do agree about the Angels, and hope you're right, as I played them (again) today.

I would also have to add Arizona to the list of teams that are completely and unjustly overfavored. KC is probably a better team than them, or at least as good....but the public fails to realize that. If the 2 switched leagues, however, both of their records would be QUITE different, imho.

BTW....I also faded Robertson, and Myers as well :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        I would also have to add Arizona to the list of teams that are completely and unjustly overfavored. KC is probably a better team than them, or at least as good....but the public fails to realize that. If the 2 switched leagues, however, both of their records would be QUITE different, imho.

Cashed on KC yesterday with that laughable line. Normally I would say this line is not justified, but I couldn't make a big enough case to play on the Royals. Owings has been roughed up in his last 3 outings for sure, & I agree that KC is at least equal to Zona. However, with KC off a blowout win & the scheduling spot they are in I have to pass. 13 straight games 10 of which where on the road, the kicker for me is they have tomorrow off. I would check lineups before game- they could be resting. The pen scares me too. I am not endorsing Zona though- I couldn't lay that chalk with Owings, nor could I lay on the RL. 3 of the last 5 Royals losses came by 1 run, 3 of the last 4 Zona wins have come by 1 run. Still pondering the Royals team o4-105, thinking this could be the best option....

Comment

decided on 2 smaller plays @ solid value along with a parlay....

Los Doyers-1.5+178

Red Sux/ Reds o10+165

half unit each

Lakers -320
          Spankees-124
          Royals team o4-105
          Halos-143

1 to win 6.86 units

Comment

I also would like to say that if you are thinking of laying heavy chalk on anything today....

Parlay with the Lakers ML!

They will not lose tonight :thumbs:

Comment

ok last one...

G-Men-1.5+220

1 unit

Eveland on the road last 4- 1-3, 33 ip 17 er. And favored today....

Comment

I lied.

stRangers/Mutts u8.5+152

1.5 units

Just a horrible way to lose that Pirates under.... hopefully I can still get a push out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  I also would like to say that if you are thinking of laying heavy chalk on anything today....

Parlay with the Lakers ML!

They will not lose tonight :thumbs:

parlay cashes:beerbang:

6-6-1 +11.64 units

Continued success playing adjusted totals for better odds, sides not so much.....

Comment

Working...
                  X