Dodgers +100
    Boston +145
    (i'm a sucker i suppose)
    Baltimore -125
    Houston +100
    Twins +135
    Texas +145
    KC Royals +160
    (Arizona @ -180 vs an AL team? :laughing:)
    LA Angels -180

2 units each

Wow....just got in and am looking over some final public percentages for the early games, and I just CANNOT BELIEVE the public (in general) would rather lay -150 or -160 for the stinkin Reds than take +140 or better for Boston.

I know, i know, Boston hasn't been the same team on the road, Manny is out, Ortiz is out, blah blah blah, and oh yea, "Volquez rules" i suppose (lol), but seriously, Boston is STILL the better team even without Manny and Big Papi, and something tells me Volquez wouldn't have quite the same numbers he does facing some potent AL lineups a little more often, while Wakefield has cruised along pretty steadily this year in just about every start.

Maybe i'm just a dumbass, but Boston at +145 vs the middle of the road Reds is VALUE any way you look at it!! The Reds would be like 22-48 in the AL!!! As would most of these **** bag NL teams who are heavily favored over AL teams today/tonight. WTF??

Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens till it's over, but I would make that play 100 times out of 100, as there's no way the Red Sox don't win this match up at least in the neighborhood of 50% of the time IMHO.

Comment

Brad Penny is a fat ****in bum. I wish they'd yank his overrated ass before he gives up like 22 runs. I'll take the LAD pen over him, or anything the Tigers have to offer up today...which was alot of the reasoning for my play in the first place, because I figured that one would come down to the pens, and I'll take the LAD pen over the Tigers pen at even money every single time.

I bet Penny goes on the DL tomorrow. He does just about every time he gets lit up (which is quite often these days) :laughing:

Oh good, I see Proctor is in now. Good riddance Brad :puke:

Comment

Penny - 3.2 IP, 7 hits, 7 er, 2 bb and 0 k

LMFAO. Freakin has been :beerbang:

Comment

YEE HA! 3 blown saves today and counting :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X