X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Banks' Monday FREE Pick

(901)ARI (902)ATL

PLAY (902)ATL

On Monday afternoon the D'Backs send Brandon Webb to the mound against Atlanta's Jair Jurrjens. Webb is coming off his first loss of the season last outing, despite pitching fairly well. Jurrjens is 5-3 with a remarkable 2.64 ERA and at home he is even better with a 5-0 record and a 1.48 ERA. Arizona has struggled at times this year on the road against righties with an OBS of .743 and a 4-8 record. On the other hand the Braves have crushed righties and lead the NL with an OPS of .820 and are 13-3 S/U at home. When evaluating the bullpens I give the Braves a slight edge. The Braves bullpen ERA at home is 2.98 compared to the D'Backs 3.07 bullpen road ERA. The D'Backs have beating up on a weak NL West with a 20-5 record, if we look at their record versus the rest of the league we see a 10-15 mark. It's obvious the D'Backs struggle when they step up in class. This one is a no brainier! We are backing the Braves with a solid price as a home underdog.

-Brandon Banks

Man, if I was you I would charge folks for that pick. And maybe gurantee if it loses, you get the whole month of June free. Set your goals alittle higher

TICK TOCK
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Banks View Post
      We are backing the Braves with a solid price as a home underdog.

-Brandon Banks
      Who's we....you got a mouse in your pocket
      If its fun, do it

Comment

:laughing:
        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

"We"

Comment

Working...