• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca MLB Sat

Sat 5/24:

YTD: 147-158 (+7.79 Units)

Atlanta -112 ... 0.75 Unit

Atlanta RL +170 ... 0.5 Unit

Lost 2 of my 3 larger plays for yesterday on Atl and LAD, but still went 5-2 +1.73. As for the rest of today, I'll prob have a few more for the later ones. One earlier play I'm looking kind of hard at but not sure on is LAA at ChiWS over.

GL! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

LAA at ChiWS Over 8.5 (-105) ... 1 Unit

Minnesota +153 ... 0.75 Unit

The LAA/ChiWS over goes against how well both SP fared in their matchup a week or so ago, but IMO this total is just off for a couple reasons. 1st, the last game was at LA, a better P park than Chi and where Weaver has done very well this year as opposed to his road starts. 2nd, both teams have hit very well putting up some runs this year during the day. Also, hopefully the hitters can make their adjustments given the short amount of time since last facing these SP's. Still mulling it over, but I might add the ChiWS side.

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Tex at Cle Over 8.5 (-115) ... 1 Unit

Getting this now in case juice/line goes up. Also looking at Pitt and Tex, and maybe something on STL/LAD.

Comment

Wow, lucked out BIG time... Francoeur just now hit a 2R bomb in the bottom of the 9th for a 3-1 W, got that Atl ML & RL.....

Texas +167 ... 0.75 Unit

Pittsburgh +117 ... 1.25 Units

More I've sat around, more I like that Pitt play. Pitt isn't terrible at home, and ChiC aren't world beaters on the road (though they are playing ok). Dumatrait got an L vs ChiC a couple starts ago, only went 4IP and had 7BB's. He's been so-so in his few starts and has gotten some R support. As for ChiC, while I was looking over their schedule, I noticed they haven't done too well in games following a W by Big Z this season. Anyway, if Dumatrait can cut the BB's and be just decent, IMO Pitt has a shot to get enough runs for a W.

Comment

5/24: 3-4 (-0.52 Units)

YTD: 150-162 (+7.28 Units)

Comment

Working...
          X