JML Tuesday MLB >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    He was injured 2 of those 3 years. Last year and 2005. In 2006 he hit 300, hit 22 HRs and 95 RBIs, and was a gold glover. He's a "good" hitter and one of the best all time to play 3B. 7 Gold gloves. He says he's 100% and likes being in a new league and new situation. And for 1for1 with that lazy **** Glaus...that's a steal, IMO. I don't know....I'm just impressed from what I've seen so far...
    I don't remember when he got hurt last year, but he did play 112 games, and played them badly. But his 2004 season was an elite season, and the couple before that were above average for sure. I was a big fan of Rolen until it seemed like those injuries all but did him in. At first I figured the Jays to be losers in that trade, but now it looks like they came out on top. They are paying him a ****load, so he will need to keep up his current pace to be worth the cash he's owed(as long as the Jays are on the hook for the whole thing).

Comment

That's good to hear he is playing well. I haven't gotten to see him at all really in the last couple years. Like Nitts said, I thought he was done once those injuries began to pile up.

Comment

Working...
      X