~~ BIFF'S BASES - MAY 11th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - MAY 11th ~~

I'm glad I was able to scratch off close to half of the card due to lines, weather, etc... Makes it easier on me to focus on which games I'm most confident on, and only making plays on just those games. I think I may have become over anxious at getting that 3K mark, so I was forcing plays. I just need to forget it and let it happen when it happens. If it takes me all month, so be it. I still got 3 more after that to get hot and turn out a nice 2008 season.

Well since this early card was easy since 4 of the games are getting dumped on... I'm taking the one in the dome. Santana has already won 4 games on the road after not winning 4 all of last year. Now I'm not one to say things don't change, but that's pretty radical. Put him in Tampa where he's struggled (like most road stadiums) with his team failing to score a run the past two games, and he might have to be perfect again. What's more impressive than winning 6-1 and 12-0 against a tattered team like the Jays, is winning 2-0 on back to back nights against the Angels. Sonnanstine is no ace, but he's figured out how to use what he's got to get outs. His K:BB ratio is 2:1 and should be able to handle a Angels lineup missing their two spark plugs Figgins and Kendrick. Could the Rays win 9 in a row at home? Why not. Caution I've been sputtering, hope I'm better now. Good Luck. :th:

MAY 11th

TAMPA BAY RAYS +100

*RISKING $300 to win $300

--

May ML = (9-9) +$30
    May RL = (0-1) -$345
    May O/U = (1-1) +$0
    May H+R+E = (1-0) +$300
    May Parlays = (0-1) -$300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $31,530

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

No joke, that Sea play was very frustrating. Didn't know WGN had the game, but I was flipping around and caught the last few innings. Sea had some chances in the 7th and 8th to cut it a little more but didn't get a thing.
      I'm on some so-so teams today and have a feeling I'll either be correct on most or wrong on all - and beginning a bad stretch. Last 10 days or so have been great for me, but I'll be pulling back a bit if today doesn't go well.

Here's to a good one! :beer2:
      NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
      NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Cavorca... we'll get it back. :thumbs:

Laying some more chalk today, but I have to take this matchup. Harden is injury prone yes, but as it becomes more and more of an issue, he's going to be more and more cautious. I don't think he'd take the mound today unless he was ready to be effective. He was in his single A reahab start. Walking none, 9 K's in 6 innings. Now this Rangers pitching has been real good lately, but they got cracked last night on a botched play, and I think the yoke is going to fall through real soon. I didn't last night really, but I think today should seem more "regular." Ponson is doing better in the majors than he did to start in the minors this year. This guy was garbage last year, what's changed? He's done well against two weak offenses so far this year (KC, SEA), so the A's bring in their station to station offense that has scored more runs with men on base this year than any long ball offense in the AL. I'll bite a -135. Getting the best pen so far this year isn't a bad thing either. They work well because they all have their roles. Casilla comes in in the 7th in close games... Embree in the 8th... Street in the 9th if needed. Brown, Devine, and now Gaudin are all mid-relievers that come in if the lead is a little bigger of if the starter goes down early. Foulke can shut down non save situations. Braden is a crazy *******, he gets treated like one I hear. I really wish I'd see more Denorfia in center and less Sweeney, but that's Geren's deal. Mike Sweeney is up there in the 2 hole tonight! He should be on base 3-4 times today. Big Hurt had a double last night, one can only wish that lightning can strike twice in two nights in Texas. Good Luck. :thumbs:

OAKLAND ATHLETICS -135

*RISKING $405 to win $300
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

GL on the Rays and A's....

Comment

Thanks EMV.. :th:

Made up for yesterday's fiasco. Back at it tomorrow. Small Mondays, so probably just one play. I need to slow down and get on a hot streak. If that makes any sense.

--

May ML = (11-9) +$630
            May RL = (0-1) -$345
            May O/U = (1-1) +$0
            May H+R+E = (1-0) +$300
            May Parlays = (0-1) -$300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,130

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--