• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca MLB Sun

Sun 5/11:

YTD: 121-141-1 (-4.33 Units)

Milwaukee -122 ... 1.25 Units
    Milwaukee RL +170 ... 0.5 Unit
    Suppan big reason for play for 2 reasons. First, last year and so far this year, his home splits have been noticeably better than away. Something that actually appears to possibly be a legit trend since it was also the case in '06 (and to a much lesser extent in '05) with STL. Second, after being with STL for several years, he dominated STL in his 1st year with Mil in all 3 of his GS:
    3-0, 1.54 ERA, 23.1 IP, 23 H, 4 R/ER, 4 BB, 14 K, and a .264 BAA
    Hopefully he maintains that advantage and continues his success today. As for STL, Looper was great in day games last year, but of 2 this year, he got ripped in one and did well in the other. He also got ripped in both starts at Miller Park last year.

Pittsburgh +122 ... 0.75 Unit
    Atl is just 4-13 on the road, wish I'd have jumped on that the last 2 games, and Pitt is 11-7 at home... Jurrjens has been good so far, but Duke has pitched well his last 2 and has fared ok vs Atl (but they do have a good BA vs him). Just think this has some line value.

Got some more, but posting since Pitt starts soon.

GL! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Let's get it back and them some today. Whattya say bud? Good Luck. :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

San Francisco -101 ... 1 Unit
      SF 9-9 at home, and Sanchez has pitched better there than away. Sanchez coming off poor start away at Pitt, but I really like him to bounce back in this spot. He's come back strong from his prev 2 worst games (allowed 5IP/4R and 4IP/7R) by not allowing a run in the next, and after both his prev away games, he returned home the next game and thrown great (6IP/3H/0R/10K and 8IP/4H/1R/10K) getting 2 W's. SF is also 5-2 in his starts. Eaton isn't great, and SF should be able to get a couple off him.

Colorado +128 ... 0.75 Unit
      Reynolds making ML debut, appears to be a decent prospect but not a stud from what I've read. Going against worst offense in MLB should help him out. Young has been good at home but hasn't gotten a ton of support, as reflected by SD's so-so record in his starts. SD just 5-18 L23 games as well.

Still looking at one or two later ones. GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Adding to SF.

San Francisco -110 ... 0.5 Unit
        ---> 1.5 Units Total

Comment

Nice day today going 2-1 +2.55u, and I'm actually half glad that Atl/Pitt game got postponed... Got Mil, won a close one with SF, and lost on Col.

Minnesota +113 ... 1 Unit
          Minnesota Adj RL +195 ... 0.3 Unit
          JP all over Bos, big shocker... Anyway, I'm starting to fade away on Wakefield. He started decently each of the last 4 seasons, but then he began getting hit right about mid-May. I didn't bother going farther than that, since IMO 4 years is enough for me. Since K-ballers rely somewhat on feel/rhythm/ect., maybe he just hits a rut this time of the season, but it has been a pretty consistent trend. Manny is also not listed in the lineup on ESPN, can't hurt things. Bos is 10-10 away, and they're hitting .279 away compared to .305 at home. As for Minn, Blackburn has thrown well in all 3 home starts going 2-1, thrown 7IP in all 3, and allowed 0R, 1R, and 3R. Minn is 12-7 at home and has played very well there recently (just saw they've won 8 of L9 on ESPN).

Comment

Nice bounce back day for both of us. Hope the Twinkies hang on for ya. :thumbs:
            "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

5/11: 4-2 (+3.38 Units)
              YTD: 125-143-1 (-0.95 Units)

Thanks Biff.

Twinks gave up 2R in the 9th to lose the smaller Adj RL play, but I'll gladly take the ML W. Timed Wakefield just right after spotting that trend in his splits, and I'll be looking to fade him in the near future knowing this, provided the spot is ok. A W on the Adj RL would have finally pushed me back on the + side. Just taking a day at a time though so it's not a huge deal.

Comment

Working...
              X