X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday turds

flubs -105

2 units

Sorry so late if anyone actually cares who i'm playing, just got home....

I CARE! lol...

GL with Lilly, but I'm on the other side...

What do you think about an Igawa/Rogers over tonight?

Comment

Yankees aren't hitting worth a ****. 10.5 is too high for me in that game. I could actually see the Gambler having a respectable start tonight....although i wouldn't go ahead and play the under either, lol. I did play Detroit though, as I feel the Tigers have a ton of small advantages in that game, which seem to add up to a huge advantage overall.

What I'm saying is that basically the Yankees stink right now. I mean look at the some of the stiffs and journeymen they're fielding these days due to either injury or their players being WAY past their prime. Now they're calling up Kai Igawa to make a start? Yikes. If i remember correctly, that guy had quite an issue throwing strikes when he was up last year....and the Detroit bats should feast on him, imo, when he's not giving them free passes that is.

So here's the multitude of plays I came up with for tonight. Again, looking over the card, it was way too easy to come up with all these plays. I can only hope for results similar to last night when I said the same....

Pirates -115
      Tigers -130
      Jays/Tribe under 7.5 -130
      Tampon Bay -160
      Nats -130
      Brewers -120
      Oakland -125
      Baltimore +145
      Twins +110
      Seattle -115
      Phillies RL -120

2 units each

Again, i realize 12 total plays is ALOT for one day of MLB, but honestly, I like them all about the same, and trying to pick 5 or 6 out of the bunch to actually make plays on while eliminating the rest just didn't seem to make sense, since I don't really feel like any of them are a ton stronger than any other.

Comment

did you ever think you'd like Tampa at -160!

Comment

Working...
        X