X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 90-88, -27.63 Units

DBacks +111 (Haren) vs Cubs
    Too much value to pass up with Haren facing Lilly...Zona hit lefties well...hopefully they hammer Lilly like they did in game 2 of the NLDS last fall... :beer2:

Blue Jays +121 (Doc) vs Indians
    Surprised? lol...I had this as a pick'em at first glance, so was excited to see Doc open as a dog, with the public backing Cleveland moving it even more. Not sure why the public loves CC so much, with 5 of his 7 starts being disasters? Both teams not hitting well so far this year, so I'll take the more consistant pitcher as a pretty healthy dog. Jay's number against lefties not great so far, but I find it hard to believe a team that has killed southpaws over the past few years, with essentially the same core lineup, won't even that out.

A's -108 (Floyd) vs Rangers
    WTF is up with this line? Texas wins a few games over the garbage M's, and they are pick'em against the best pitching team in the majors? I don't buy it...they are still a bad team, and are in a horrible spot here, playing late last night in the NorthWest (brawl included), then flying back in the early morning, getting ready to play the rested A's who had the day off. Smith has been GREAT all year...the A's are 5 of 6 in his starts, and he completely dominated and shut down these same Rangers his last outing. Texas is coming off b2b shutouts of the horrible M's, so I expect some runs by the A's off Feldman and the Ranger's major-league worst bullpen.

4 Units Each

:beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-09-2008, 10:04 AM.

I really like that card for today! :beerbang: Lets cash in on the d'backs!

I've loved the Jays all morning... I think I'll go ahead and play it also... That will probably end up as a pick by game time.

BOL Today! :thumbs:

Comment

Phillies RL -110 (Hamels) vs Giants

4 Units

Comment

Working...
      X